Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Freak'a'zoid screening

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have a "buyer beware" story to share with all interested. Came out of a 5 month relationship with a stunningly HB10 who had a great professional career and seemed completely together, intelligent and whitty when we first met. Everything was great and then all the below just started to come out of nowhere... seriously... in one week it went from something great to something completely freaky. I'm pretty sure its a Borderline personality disorder. The only clue I had from the beginning was that she kept switching jobs in the same field every 6 months for the last 10 years.

History of rape, dysfunctional relationship with parents, suicide attempts, ghosts living (and moving objects) in her house, phobias (blood, fire, bathroom?, dogs), obsessions (nail biting, 100s of lipsticks), cuts on her fingers, she only had like 2 pair of pants and 4 shirts (said she was a minimalist), virtually no gag reflex (ie. Bulimia probably), constantly checking things. When I look back at the clues I think ... HOLY CRAP was I an idiot but when you are caught up in it you just kinda' brush it off to ******** and quirky traits ya know?

So if you ever see these kind of traits.. walk... no RUN away!! :) I guess my question to all the DJs out there... is there some kind of 10 questions you can ask early on to clue in on these types of things and weed out potential freakazoids? She really did hide, manipulate and candy coat this stuff well.

Reaction score
Pretty girls do have mental disorders too! The two pants four shirts is scariest - this is not normal for a girl!! RUN!!!!

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think the ghost-like stuff was the strangest... there are girls who are into the palmreading or fortune telling but when looking back I think crap... that was a psychosis!!

The clothes thing is wierd - I think these people have little clothing because they can't make a choice if there are too many things to choose from or they compulsively will keep changing their clothes - and this minimalist BS is their way of coping with it...

I guess if I was going provide you with some warning signs:

1) ask about her relationship with her parents - if its really dysfunctional then chances are she will be dysfunctional as well
2) black/white thinking - everything is either all good or all bad to her. There is no middle ground when she talks about things. People or places are either the greatest or the worst... never some grey area inbetween
3) phobias - the more of them the more messed up she is

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to tell, as even the most normal of women come across as slightly crazy, and I've met women who had 'warning signs' who actually turned out to be ok, but here's a few signs to be wary of:

Working obsessive hours or talking all the time about work

Getting very clingy very early on in a relationship

Having no female friends or very few female friends (BIG warning sign)

Being very interested in the occult, new age, tarot etc and not being able to tolerate c&f about it

Having any odd scars on wrists, arms, legs etc

Being involved in the wackier fringes of the art world

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright alright! finally some real discussion about Djism instead of "What should I do if she does this...." bullsheet.

Here's a website link about "red flags" that you should watch out for : http://www.themenscenter.com/busterb/womento.htm

Remember folks, You would DAMN sure want to be with an average looking woman (5-7) that is considerate, physically active, and wants to be with you than some pretty girl (8-10) that that has weird jobs (or doesn't work) and plays hella mind games.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of focusing on traits I wonder if we could come up with some open-ended questions - say 10.

You could ask any potential these 10 questions and a subtle way over the first few dates to figure this out.

Heck lots of good women are near crazy at times so this isn't an easy thing to figure out until usually you are deep involved. But thats such a waste of time isn't it?

Something (would have to be done subtle, open-ended and joking of course) like:
1) ask about work career
2) ask about any particular fears
3) ask about family relationships
4) ask about spiritualism
etc....

Wonder if we could put together some simple 10 question list.

phloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I like to ask a woman how many pairs of shoes she owns. Just start out by talking about shoes to bring the question up.

From my experience it seems like a high number of shoes = high maintanence.