Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Wednesday Night 08.25.04

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, boy ;) I almost got accidently ****blocked by my female friend, lol. Check this out:

Wednesday nights at a lounge I frequent are a mixed bag. It's $1 beers for the gentlemen, and $0.50 well drinks for the ladies. These two things, plus live local hip hop and metal make for interesting situations.

Me and a buddy of mine went down there to meet his dad for a bit and check out the situation. Usually, it's freakin packed inside, but this Wednesday was different because one of the band members broke his arm riding dirt bikes, so no live music. We happen to be pretty tight with the owner, who's girlfriend has a daughter who works in the bar on wednesdays.....and she's pretty hot, I'd say HB 8.5-9.

Anyhow, this girl brought a friend who was pretty hot as well, a solid HB 8. At the time we got there, there was all of maybe 15 people in the bar, and only a few HB's and plenty of UG's. I saw a female friend of mine, who's actually my buddy the bartender's girl, so we started chatting. This girl is a true FRIEND of mine, a blond HB 8 with huge cans and a very bubbly personality. People always think we have something going on for some reason, and her boyfriend (my buddy the bartender) once even asked her if we ever had something going on. (never happened, btw...she's not my type, but she's cool as a friend and usually great 'social proof').

Sooo, I'm sitting there talking to my female friend, and this girl, the HB 8 I spoke of earlier: the one who's the owner's girlfriend's daughter's friend (sheesh!) keeps on looking over at me and when I try to hold EC, she drops almost immediately! This happened 4-5 times, and my female friend takes off to play video poker after a little bit.

My buddy's dad says "Man, if you don't go talk to her, I'm gonna smack you!", meaning the no EC girl. It WAS the plan, and she WAS the target ANYWAY, so I was looking for a way to initiate conversation because the EC thing f*cking tanked big time. I started talking to my buddy the bartender about the ladies' $0.50 drinks, and I said kinda loud, "Man, for $0.50 drinks, I'll dress up as a woman next week!". The target, HB-black hair I'll call her, says to nobody in particular "I wouldn't mind seeing that". So I said "Will you supply the clothes?". She says "Hmmm, I don't know....are you gonna wear a bra and stuff it too?"

I said "We'll see, I'll think about it". Then I told she should slide over next to me and talk to me. She did, then she asked me if my g/f would mind! I said I don't have a g/f, and she asked me who my female friend was. I told her she was only a friend, and that I was free to speak to any pretty girl I wanted to. I think she was actually intimidated by my friend for some reason.

She laughed and we chatted for about an hour. We discussed college, she's a criminal justice major with a chemistry minor, smart girl. Discussed my job (I'm a network technician). Talked about all kinds of sh*t. Got plenty of IOI's ;)

My buddy's dad left (after paying for all our drinks - sweet!) and HB-black hair's friend came back over and asked if we all wanted to go someplace else. My bro didn't have ID with him, so he advised me to go with the ladies and he'd meet up with us later ;) I did, and we went to a place a few miles away. That bar was beat, cops everywhere, so we hung out for a few to let the BS subside, and HB-black hair's friend disappeared!

We found out later she took off with some guy she knew and didn't bother to tell her friend. We went to another bar, had a few more drinks, and decided to go back to her place. Cool. My buddy called back, and came over to have a few more beers, as if any one of us needed them. Eventually, he said he wanted to go home, and HB-black hair said it was just fine if I wanted to hang out with her, and my bro agreed to come back and get me in the morning.

We went down to her room, and since we were both 'tired', we hopped in bed and did the heavy make out session thing, but when I tried to go a little further, she said "Not this time....a girl's gotta have standards....but I definitely want there to be a next time". Now some people would get bent by this, but not me. I respect the hell out of her for saying that.

Got the digits, a hickey on my chest, and about 2 hours of sleep. Next Wednesday, same spot, nookie pending.

Still trying to figure out if she didn't want to seem like a slut or exactly what the hell went wrong....I'm not at all disappointed even though I wouldn't have minded waking her roomates up! Not quite sure if I did something wrong, or if she's not interested sex wise or what.

Thoughts?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Everything sounds fine. I'm positive you could have fvckd her if you would worked it some more but it sounds like there will be a next time so it's all good.

Sometimes I fvck a girl the first night, sometimes they hold out till the second night. With those girls it's just a matter of working it more to have sex the first night but if I'm too tired I don't do it. I know there will be a next time, and there is.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I almost forgot:

We had to use my cell to find her cell somewhere on the bed, lol.....so when I left, I told her "Hey, you've got my number on your phone, give me a call". She's gone rafting this weekend, but would it be a bad idea to call her early next week?

We've both got each other's numbers.....let her call first as an IOI check? I'm pretty sure I'll see her next Wednesday anyhow...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizump for the last question...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I don't see what the problem is. You met a beautiful girl, had a great time with her, made out with her, slept in bed with her, and she wants to see you again. There IS no problem. And I would NOT call that screwing up. Relax. Just because you didn't put your d1ck in her doesn't mean that you did something wrong, or that she's not interested. She TOLD you why she didn't sleep with you; you just didn't listen to her.

"Not this time....a girl's gotta have standards....but I definitely want there to be a next time"

It cracks me up that the guys in the community make shyt so difficult. We create these HUGE elaborate scripts and "Systems" to get a woman into bed and get her to like us. Yet we totally ignore the obvious. She told you, plain and simple why she didn't sleep with you. She likes you, she wants to have sex with you, but she didn't want to do it that night because she wouldn't feel right about herself. It's typical. Let time do the rest of the work and don't let your impatience ruin it for you.

Great work.

-Blitz

PS: Call her up whenever you want. The IOI is her letting you sleep in her fvcking bed and making out with you. Call her tonight, set something up.