Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: The Pickup of HBPromoter

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This probably qualifies as my first real cold-approach bar pick-up, so I'm pretty pumped.

Here is the setting: cool Irish Pub, me and a group of people (not any real wingmen of mine, just some older dudes and chics...don't ask.) We happen to get some tables near these girls doing a World Cup/Bass Ale promotion. They have a foosball table set up and people are competing in a little tournament. Naturally these chics are young and hot. We have HBGreekGoddess (HBGG from now on...her name was a greek goddess...plus she looks Mediteranean.) She is brunette, curly hair, nice face, hot body, awesome legs with some sexy sandals on, probably an HB8 on my scale. Then we have HBSkirt, a blonde hotty with a really sexy body, a little black skirt and a ripped t-shirt with a Bass Ale logo on it, probably an HB7.5 on my scale (her face was so so.) Then we have the chic who ended up being my final target (without me really intending), HBPromoter (HB8.5.) She was the "boss" of the group, dirty blonde with curls, great face, cute little body, and a skirt which kept riding down to reveal her pink thong.

OK, first thing: I had no intention of really gaming this group to begin with. Whether my resulting indifferent attitude helped at all, I'm not sure. But I do know my mindset was awesome and I had ZERO NERVOUSNESS. You know guys, this stuff really isn't that hard after all.

At first I was just watching the action and me and a buddy were gawking a bit at the hotness on display in front of us (our table was literally right by these chics and their foosball table.) I figure out that there is nothing special in the people playing in the foosball tournament, so I decide to sign me and my buddy up.

I confidently approach HBSkirt and this is where the gaming begins. Shortly after my name is added, HBSkirt and HBPromoter start begging me (more or less) to go buy a Bass Ale so they can give me a t-shirt and take my picture with them. Apparently I'm the hottest guy in the place and they really want to get my picture (this may have been true actually, hehe, and I played with it a bit, saying I made them look better, etc.) Here I do a good bit of C&F, and finally concede to get a Bass. Meanwhile they start talking to another guy not far from where I'm getting my ale and I run up and tell him not to listen to them. I then put on my free t-shirt and get a picture with HBSkirt.

The night goes on, and I get my ass kicked twice (by the same guy) in the foosball tourney, but the whole time I'm chatting and flirting with HBSkirt and HBGG. I was probably unintentionally doing the Mystery method on HBPromoter (ignore your target), except really ALL THREE were my targets. The first I really made a move on was HBSkirt, because she seemed to be the most interested in me and I had talked to her the most. I had been C&Fing her pretty hard. When I asked for the number I was denied, I persisted and she asked for mine, I said no, give me yours and then she said she doesn't give her number out. OK, whatever, no biggie. The whole time I maintain my composure and quite honestly it didn't phase me much. She then mentions a live-in boyfriend, which may or may not be true, but I just believed her. Still, I didn't let it get awkward and kept talking.

But the cool thing was that despite the rejection I felt on fire. I had gotten over the hump of a (mild) rejection and was fine and dandy. OK, I say, time to work on HBGG.

So I walk up to her and ask if she is single (David D style.) She says no, but seems almost regretful of that. She then tells me that 90% of the chics who work for the promoter have BFs. So, like a dumbass I assume this applies to HBPromoter.

Shortly after this the promotion is over and they start packing up. I continue chatting a bit with HBGG and HBSkirt, and then I tell HBPromoter she should become my pivot, or female wingman. We chat a bit and then she tells me I look like Scott Wolf (from Party of Five) and that he is hot (I looked pretty good that night, not sure if that good.) When this happens she is on the other side of a table, but then basically comes over and starts talking right next to me (hmmm, IOI?) We chat a bit and then I figure what the hell, and ask the "Are you single?" line...the response, a demure YES. I'm like "oh sh!t, it is on." I immediately tell her we should meet up, have some coffee and she should give me her number. She balks a bit because she is soon going out of town for a month. I persist and decide to get her email. She quickly steps up to write it down.

But no, my boys, the night did not end there. In the meantime everyone else from her group has left, but she wants to get a drink and chat more with me.

So she gets her drink, we listen to the band at the place a bit (great band) and then move away from the band to talk a bit. I get more info about her trip, which seems quite legit, and she is quite concerned that I will forget her while she is gone. Of course she may be right since after tonight I plan to do a lot more sarging. But she is hot and sweet, so I think she will be hearing from me ;)

Anyhow, we have a lot of nice kino, butt bumping while listening to the band, me rubbing her back a lot, her pointing out stuff on the t-shirt I got from her, and then rubbing my chest and belly a bit, etc. I also had my picture taken with her, and then was the "model" for a final picture of the promotion. Of course this whole time I am thinking "damn I am the man" and looking around at everyone and basking in my glory. She was easily the hottest girl in the whole place, and there were quite a few people there.

So I decide to head out because she had to go to another promotion soon anyhow and I wanted to be the first to leave. She pleads with me not to forget her while she is gone and then gives me a "half-kiss" on the mouth and cheek and a nice hug. We then chat a bit more and then as I'm about to leave we have a nice lip-to-lip kiss. Nothing long, but certainly enough to indicate to me she is definitely interested.

So to sum up: email and KISS CLOSE!!! Woooooohoooooo.

Now of course I'm not getting oneitis or anything and plan to use this as a base to begin some more sarging. But I think she could be a cool girl. I'll email her in a few days to get a convo started.

I probably should have done some more sarging tonight since I was really on a high after leaving her, but I have to get up kind of early tomorrow and I wanted to maintain my high after sarging her.

To sum up, here are the lessons learned:
  1. I'm apparently better looking than I think I am. All three girls definitely found me attractive.
  2. Anyone can be a target, even those promoter girls who are paid to talk to you. Anyone else ever picked up one of these chics?
  3. Persistence pays off. Even after hitting on her two friends and failing, I succeeded with the last girl.
  4. I'm pretty good at C&F, but I may want to tone down the ****y part because of item 1 above. Well maybe not, I love being ****y.
  5. Assumption is is the mother of all fvck-ups. I assumed HBPromoter had a BF like her friends. Luckily she basically made a move on me and corrected my bad assumption.
  6. If you maintain composure after a rejection, the target will respect you. You must not let it get "awkward."
  7. An initial sarge and rejection, if taken the right way, can supercharge you and make subsequent sarges easy. A successful sarge does this too, but doubly so (of course I did not capitalize on this like I should have...but there weren't any other targets as hot as the one I already sarged.)
  8. Getting in the field is WAY BETTER than being a keyboard jockey, which I have been for too long.

Peace!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great fvcking job man! The coolest parts about this FR are you learned a lot, your inner game (not getting oneitis, wanting to sarge more) is tight, and you were only working it with the hottest chicks. Fvcking excellent bro!

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the responses guys, I'll try to keep this thread updated as things progress with this girl. Of course in the meantime I'll try to get out in the field more and post some more field reports.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrCode said:
OK, first thing: I had no intention of really gaming this group to begin with. Whether my resulting indifferent attitude helped at all, I'm not sure. But I do know my mindset was awesome and I had ZERO NERVOUSNESS. You know guys, this stuff really isn't that hard after all.
Indeed.

The relaxed presence is, IMHO, the single most important factor. OF COURSE it helped! So, being indifferent is like being the "Zen Master" of approaching.

I had a hard time believing it at first, but yes, it really isn't that hard.

Keep it up MrCode!

Boy: "Don't try to bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, try only to realize the truth"

Neo: "The truth?"

Boy: "There is no spoon. Once you begin to realize the truth, then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends, but YOU."

Neo: "There is no spoon..."

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the response Vulpine. I just hope I can maintain that relaxed presence in other interactions. This approach was so easy for me because I had an easy "in", joining up in the foosball tournament.

I've realized that my biggest problem is the approach, and that once I have that done I'm pretty good.

Also I emailed HBPromoter yesterday and heard back from her today, which is a good sign.

I'll see if I can get a coffee date or something before she leaves for a month. She leaves Friday but seems to have finals in school this week, so who knows. I didn't even know she went to school, hehe.