Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR Rejecting a hot girl

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever actually written a field report, but here you have one. I wasn't actively gaming, I was approached while having a fun night out. Not sure if it can be called a proper field report then, but whatever.

I have a GF but it's always fun to practice a little game when the opportunity arises, even though I won't be closing anyone. Last weekend I was on a trip for a seminar, GF at home. I went out with some guys to a bar where literally everyone is dancing around, even on the tables. I was too tired to dance so I just sat and chatted with some of the guys I went there with. I wasn't bored and to anyone else I probably looked amused, no wonder as I was watching all the desperate guys dancing in cringy ways trying to get some.

Then some hot girl and her friend sat down with me, literally approached me. The hot girl just had the sexiest body. She starts chatting, I go along with just a casual conversation. Her body language clearly tells me she's very interested, I string her along for a while. Her friend just sits there looking bored, I had the hot girl's full attention. Then her friend get impatient and want to go to another bar, trying to take the hot girl with her. The hot girl asks me if I want to join, I tell her I'm staying. They both stay, the friend didn't want to go alone and she couldn't pull the hot girl away from me. I chat a little while longer with the hot girl, but her friend gets impatient and says she's going. The hot girl stays with me, more interested than ever.

I know I'm not going to do anything stupid, so I tell her she can go with her friend. She asks if I don't want her there, obviously. I tell her I don't mind and I liked talking to her. Then I tell her she's not going to get what she wants from me and show her my engagement ring. She sticks around to talk for 15 minutes after that, this one wouldn't give up easy. Then she looks at one of the other guys I went there with (who I knew was also taken). She then ASKS PERMISSION from me to go talk to him, I found that funny as hell. I just tell her straight "you've known me for what? 45 minutes and you're asking for permission?!". Can't remember what she responded, was starting to get drunk at that point. Anyways, she went over to the other guy, but he left so he didn't do anything stupid either.

She seemed selective, because she didn't have much success afterwards. I saw her dancing around for a long time, ignoring most guys.

She couldn't beat my GF, but it's always good to stay sharp at game, in case I ever need it one day. It was fun, even though I could only take it so far. If I went for it I could absolutely have smashed her that night, I sure would have if I were single.

Not sure what made her approach me, I was just minding my own business in a small corner of the bar. Don't know for sure what made me stand out, maybe my looks, maybe she saw I was having a good time, maybe both. I know why her interest grew though. I had zero dependence on outcome, since I'm not going to cheat and the only outcome I wanted was the easiest one. I wasn't even trying and from past experience that's what works best. As such, showing more interest to a woman than she shows in return will decrease her interest. I was flirting and teasing, as if stating "you're not getting me that easy", so she tries harder to win as in become more interested.

So, that was a fun little part of that night.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think your Gf would have reacted the same way If a hot dude approached her ?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
27 years old and engaged, turning down hot girls. Not sure if I´m happy for you or you give me the goosebumps.

Serenity

Reaction score
Do you think your Gf would have reacted the same way If a hot dude approached her ?
No, she would have tried to get rid of him quickly, not toyed around with him like I did with the hot girl.

Since when do men get engagement rings?
It's common in Norway, it's a gold ring. It's common to keep the rings as wedding rings when marrying, some get new rings for the marriage and keep both rings.

27 years old and engaged, turning down hot girls. Not sure if I´m happy for you or you give me the goosebumps.
Depends how you look at it. I could have fvcked the hot girl, a pleasure that would have lasted me a few minutes. I would feel like sh!t for months over it, because my girlfriend really doesn't deserve a cheating dude. No matter how sexy they are, they cannot win over what I've built with my girlfriend over the last 4 years. It's not like I don't feel attracted to the hot girl, I just know she's not worth it, nobody is after just an hour knowing them.

So be happy, my relationship is really good and I have game in the unlikely case the relationship goes bad. Spinning plates and trying out every hole on the planet doesn't interest me, it's all the same anyways. What I have is worth keeping.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Depends how you look at it. I could have fvcked the hot girl, a pleasure that would have lasted me a few minutes. I would feel like sh!t for months over it, because my girlfriend really doesn't deserve a cheating dude. No matter how sexy they are, they cannot win over what I've built with my girlfriend over the last 4 years. It's not like I don't feel attracted to the hot girl, I just know she's not worth it, nobody is after just an hour knowing them.

So be happy, my relationship is really good and I have game in the unlikely case the relationship goes bad. Spinning plates and trying out every hole on the planet doesn't interest me, it's all the same anyways. What I have is worth keeping.
Sounds good. I feel you actually have a good chance of making marriage work.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she would have tried to get rid of him quickly, not toyed around with him like I did with the hot girl.
So you hope.

It's possible she'd say the same thing about you. That you would've gotten rid of her quickly.

Serenity

Reaction score
So you hope.
No, I actually know this.

It's possible she'd say the same thing about you. That you would've gotten rid of her quickly.
No she wouldn't, she knows I'll talk to women when I'm out and she's fine with that. We have very clear boundaries, not talking to anyone of the opposite sex is way too restrictive, kissing and intimate touching is off limits. By intimate touching I mean anything that's clearly not how you'd touch a friend. I don't mind her talking to guys, but she simply doesn't want to.

Sounds good. I feel you actually have a good chance of making marriage work.
Thanks! I know it can be done, millions of other couples makes it work well so the pessimism towards marriage on this forum doesn't resonate with me. Although I do get where it comes from, there are many things that can go wrong and I don't close my eyes to that. I just believe in finding better solutions than giving it up all together. I would say it's exactly because of this forum it works so well, I knew all the pitfalls and avoided the mistakes before going into this relationship. The one's that aren't 100% unavoidable I safeguard against as best I can, no matter how unlikely it seems that it will end one day. So if it does end I'll come out of it without taking much of a loss.

A

AJ84

Best advice I heard (and follow) was to always keep a part of yourself for yourself, no matter how good the relationship is. That way, if it falls apart you are left with something.

Serenity

Reaction score
Best advice I heard (and follow) was to always keep a part of yourself for yourself, no matter how good the relationship is. That way, if it falls apart you are left with something.
For sure! She's not "my everything" or something crazy like that, it's not a co-dependent relationship. It would be sad if it ended, but I'd get over it within a week or two. She's not the only thing I've got going for me in life.