Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: HB10 looked at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_SuperStar

Reaction score
Okay guys, here's the story. Yesterday I read and reread and rereread the forums until my eyes began to water. I then went downstairs and walked outside. On the way out, Bruno, the doorman, smiled at me. Success! I can't believe I actually could look up and see him! I went over to the tram, working on my confidence like Pook said by keeping a smirk pasted across my face. One eye was half-closed, and half of my teeth - on the side opposite of the closed eye - were showing. It makes it easier to leer at females that way, as I have found in the 3 blocks that I walked. While most people turned away as I walked as closely as I could to them, in some cases bumping into them before I took down my "game face" and loudly (because Pook says do NOT mumble!) and brazenly said "EXCUSE ME!" as loud as I could without actually yelling, there was one person who did not quickly start walking away faster. She was a perfect HB10, with long legs and a short skirt. About a 36C, though it took almost 10 seconds of looking at her bosom before I could actually determine what size it must have been. She glared directly into my eyes! Success again! She said something to me in a clip tone of voice - what strength she had! So forceful! My mind blanked out at the thought of such a HB talking to ME! When it was over, she turned around and stomped off in the direction she had been going before I shoved into her and said EXCUSE ME!. I was left wondering later why I wasn't able to get a number close. I am sure that she wasn't actually offended, that the only reason she stopped and talked to me was because she saw that I was the alpha of the apha's, and was so taken with my extraordinary manliness that she was stopped in her tracks - literally (I am sure that pushing her had nothing to do with it.)

What would you all suggest I do should the situation happen again? I am eagerly waiting for lunchtime, so that I can go out onto the street below and try this pick-up method again!

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. you were so close to fvcking her, you don't even know. I would suggest not just staring at her breasts to the point where you don't even know what she said to you to improve your game for next time. shyt, why am i even responding to this.

Reaction score
Wow man, you are "the Sh*t".
that the only reason she stopped and talked to me was because she saw that I was the alpha of the apha's, and was so taken with my extraordinary manliness that she was stopped in her tracks - literally
Are sure hope you're not serious... This is retarded, she looked at you because you bumped into her. BIGSH!T!

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B's nuts I hope that was sarcasism, otherwise both of you are on crack.

Dude you have to be a lot smoother, especially on cold approaches. Leering at a woman's fun bags is just going to signal to them your just another rank and file AFC. There is a difference between that and giving them an appraising look.(In other words looking at them in order to judge wheither or not they are up to your standards.) From the way you sound, you probably come off a little to desperate or eager, you need to chill just a little and practice. The time you spent leering at her tits, was time wasted that could have been used to think up some C+F responses and move the conversation to that number close you missed out on. Best of luck and keep with it.

-Grey Fox

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DJ_SuperStar
What would you all suggest I do should the situation happen again? I am eagerly waiting for lunchtime, so that I can go out onto the street below and try this pick-up method again!
Next time, kick it up a notch and try hitting them with a large, blunt object. (baseball bats work well)

It'll be nearly impossible for them to deny your manly presence then. And if you hit them hard enough, they'll be so taken with you that they'll fall to the ground wailing in ecstacy and you can have your way with them right there on the sidewalk!

After all, cavemen passed on their progeny for many years by clubbing women and having their way with them. It's only natural that we do the same. :D

Those guys with the badges that try to take you away...don't concern yourself with them. They're just AFC victims of society...they can't handle your alpha-ness.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SQUIRRELS--- "Next time, kick it up a notch and try hitting them with a large, blunt object. (baseball bats work well)

It'll be nearly impossible for them to deny your manly presence then. And if you hit them hard enough, they'll be so taken with you that they'll fall to the ground wailing in ecstacy and you can have your way with them right there on the sidewalk!

After all, cavemen passed on their progeny for many years by clubbing women and having their way with them. It's only natural that we do the same.

Those guys with the badges that try to take you away...don't concern yourself with them. They're just AFC victims of society...they can't handle your alpha-ness."

hahahahahahaah

hey man keep up the good work dont let these guys discourage you just learn from your mistakes and keep trying.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well just because a hb or whatever looked at you mgith not mean anything. But it all depends on the situation.

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either half of you suck at being sarcastic or you still don't get that the guy wrote the original post as a joke about DJ ways (and a pretty crappy one too).

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_SuperStar
...What would you all suggest I do should the situation happen again? I am eagerly waiting for lunchtime, so that I can go out onto the street below and try this pick-up method again!
next time after you crash into her and she gives you that "what the F just hit me" look, dazzle her with your DJ dancing/grinding and at the same time give her a few DJ neg hits like "don't be afraid to wear glasses if you need them, guys won't notice anything above your chest anyways" or "lookie here tubby, how'd you get out of the shipyard without being equiped with radar"?

if all else fails go for the clubbing technique, but remember to drag her off by her hair, if you drag her by her heels, she might fill up with dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.