"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

FR: HB tries to stun me with new date, I end up laughing

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
409
Reaction score
25
I posted last week about two girls I am talking to and how their recent behavior was puzzling. I'm more or less figuring it out. One of the girls returned to normalcy. The other one is why I'm making the post.

Girl #1 I've been seeing for just over a month. Things are really good and we're getting dinner on Valentine's Day. She is my main plate, and things there appear to be getting a little more serious - but not exclusive yet. Her portion of the thread ends here.

Girl #2 is the one trying to play me. We get along very well (from social circles and we work at the same company). Months ago, she ended things after we went out a couple times. But over the past couple of weeks, she's been turning up the flirting and making herself present. Tonight, she invites me over to pregame before a work party. Sure, why not. Mistake.

I show up, and she's there with a guy. I wanted to leave immediately due to the awkwardness, but that wasn't an option. Making it more strange was a few other people showed up, most of whom coupled up. I am friends with all of them and the other guy and I got along, so it ended up being as ok as it could be. Once we all got to the party, I felt normal again. However, this isn't even the weird part:
- She mentions to the guy how she and I are GOING OUT THE NEXT DAY.
- She kino'd me more than the guy when we were at the party. We were all talking, but I wasn't hitting on her.
- She and the guy looked like they just met based on body language. I asked the guy how long they've been dating. He tells me they've been on one date, but "talked for awhile on Bumble."
- Bringing a date to a work party - especially so early in the process - seems peculiar. A HB9 I am friends with who was also at the party didn't want her bf there, and they've been dating for 2 years. No other significant others were at the party.

Once I found out they've only been on one date, I laughed to myself. She brought him there to try and make me jealous, since she knows I've been seeing Girl #1 for over a month. I feel honored. I also know I'm only going out with Girl #2 as a friend tomorrow (it's an otherwise quiet day for me), because Girl #1 is a keeper and not one to play these sort of games. Sometimes, you have to experience the behavior to realize what's truly best for you.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Low quality pump n dump material....as usual lol. Seems like these insecure party girls are mass produced in factories these days.

Her Bumble date is the loser in this equation unless he got some drunken desperate sex from her then deleted her of course lol.

In fact, a lot of OLD women use it for stuff like this or to get over some guy who just pump n dumped them or left them.
 
Last edited:

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
409
Reaction score
25
Low quality pump n dump material....as usual lol. Seems like these insecure party girls are mass produced in factories these days.

Her Bumble date is the loser in this equation unless he got some drunken desperate sex from her then deleted her of course lol.

In fact, a lot of OLD women use it for stuff like this or to get over some guy who just pump n dumped them or left them.
The entire situation was uncomfortable, and not just for me. She was certainly insecure. If I were in that guy’s shoes, I would have deleted the number before I got home.

Someone asked how they met and they both started mumbling until I said it was probably Bumble (they conceded I was right).
 

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
409
Reaction score
25
Is this the one I warned you would be a liability?
Oh absolutely. It was a work event, so I was going to see her regardless. Ironically, her presence last night turned into an asset for me. How? The HB9 that was with us picked up on the girl's act very quickly and, with her right there, tells me, "Hanging out with you is so much fun. There are some girls I work with at my 2nd job I want you to meet soon!" HB9's friends are all HB8's or above based on a photo she showed me. HB9 likes me because I'm one of the few people who treat her like a normal person, and she has in turn wants to be my wing woman.

Lmao she’s totally getting off on the power trip, thinks she can get you all wrapped around her finger.
This ultimately won't work. The girl I've been dating is a better catch. She was acting up last week, and this girl re-entered my scene at the same time. But the girl I'm dating is back to her normal, cheery self. I will not be wrapped around anyone's finger.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
you should flake the next day saying something come up.

don't know about you guys but when I notice a girl want to play the jealousy game its just a turn off, then I just ghost her
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I'm one of the few people who treat her like a normal person, and she has in turn wants to be my wing woman.
this friend-zoned girl... will not be getting you laid with her friends.

just sayn'
 
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
63
The entire situation was uncomfortable, and not just for me. She was certainly insecure. If I were in that guy’s shoes, I would have deleted the number before I got home.

Someone asked how they met and they both started mumbling until I said it was probably Bumble (they conceded I was right).
You're dating two girls simultaneously, yet you expect the girls you date to be exclusive with you. Double standards, bud. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
 

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
409
Reaction score
25
this friend-zoned girl... will not be getting you laid with her friends.

just sayn'
2 different people. The wing woman is another girl I work with who is in a 2-year relationship. She's new to our company, but most of the other guys treat her based off her looks alone. That stuff doesn't phase me anymore.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
my bad, still expect the pvssyblock
 

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
409
Reaction score
25
I’m telling you, she’s going to be a big liability at some point. She WILL monkey wrench your sh*t and will have you scrambling to keep your plates.
I'm paranoid even bringing up people I am currently dating in general to others outside of my closest friends. So, I take your advice to heart and am not letting her - or really, anyone, into that circle. People get the basic facts and that's it.

As for tonight, things were fine. I treated her like a friend, she knows I'm involved with the other girl and I know she started seeing her guy. We caught up on things and touched on our past and current dating stories. No harm, no foul.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Low quality pump n dump material....as usual lol. Seems like these insecure party girls are mass produced in factories these days.

Her Bumble date is the loser in this equation unless he got some drunken desperate sex from her then deleted her of course lol.

In fact, a lot of OLD women use it for stuff like this or to get over some guy who just pump n dumped them or left them.

I have actually been in this situation a few times. Huge turn off. If they try to bring another guy into the equation that's it for me. Huge turn off.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
- Bringing a date to a work party - especially so early in the process - seems peculiar. A HB9 I am friends with who was also at the party didn't want her bf there, and they've been dating for 2 years.
My dirty mind immediately thought: "She wanted to bang someone else"
Lmao she’s totally getting off on the power trip, thinks she can get you all wrapped around her finger.
Just like Santa said: Ho Ho Hoes!
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,689
All this is moot if you are not sleeping with both of these girls.

Men remember, a woman’s investment is her BODY. A man has to be having sex with a woman before she can take him seriously.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
All this is moot if you are not sleeping with both of these girls.

Men remember, a woman’s investment is her BODY. A man has to be having sex with a woman before she can take him seriously.
I don't agree with any of this.
And I'm not gonna have sex with women just so they would take me seriously.
If she's not taking me seriously, it's her loss. I know my value and I can find other women anywhere. Do you not?
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
She is there with a date and you are still going out with her the day after?
This is a big disrespect. I would take back the invitation and not have anything more to do with her.

Women will play game because we let them do so, best way to win is just dont play.
 
Top