Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR and Review: Wallking around downtown listening to Shark : Basic Playboy

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opportunities for street sarging today were mediocre. I'd gotten up and had transferred shark's CD to my MP3 player and we nt to town listening to it. The first mission was to use direct phone game on a girl that blew you off. Unfortunately for me this worked very well. I got a girl who had flaked on multiple meetings on the phone and basically stayed on despite many ugley silences until I'd closed to meet in an hour. I then spent the afternoon with her.

I don't like to classify UG_Moslem as a UG cos she was a cool chick (how many chicks when I was an AFC looked past my betaness to see what I was liek underneath), but in purely physical terms she was a bit of a warpig. The date went well apart from that tho. In fact it was a very smooth day 2 indeed.

Thi sleft me time for one other direct approach , on a spanish speaking Brazilian girl who'd been in the country for two hours. Oh well. Still this direct opener game is fcuken killer. Even obn a set as flakey as that it stuck me right in the set to lead as I wanted. Basically thi sdirect game is , run a direct opener and start chucking material at the girl. Not much more finesse is needed.

Very keen to do some more. My plan for the week is to write a direct opner for groups, tewak some direct openers for the Gym /social circle work , and to practice my material at lunchtime more and then after work to go out and run some more direct game on the clock , and / or go 9 hunting.Basically to take that direct game out hunting, and mack on some 9s (now that I have that good feedback of the 2 9s I sarged this weekend).And get some midweek GW sarging in too.

I was a little disappointed by Shark's CD. I've had my mate James teach me most of it already and James is a better communicator than Shark is (or was in 1998) , and as such my (albeit putative) direct game is ahead of the level Basic Playboy takes you to. I think it's a good compliment to DYD and HSM but no real choreography on it. Or that is to say Sharks adherents have added far more than shark provides himself.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I've had the CD for about a month or two, but have been busy and haven't listened much.

His accent makes it a little hard to understand what he is saying at time.

BTW, how would I go about converting it to MP3 so I can listen to it on my Dell 20 GB MP3 player?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaahh see my issue is that it's an MP3/WMA player so I just ripped it as a WMA and listened to it as that.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys are you talking about How to be the Jerk that women love? I think I have that on mp3, but it wasn't anything special.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Erm no it's called "Basic Playboy".

I'm not sure why Shark gets all the props for this direct game. I suspect it only works for those in his ame super super alpha frame. Problem is people think that whilst the material is simple "I like you girls I will meet you now" , instead of goign from the challenge of sharpening your convo to a level 99% of people can never dream of (PUAs aside , hey we put the time in), you instead have the challenge of being as alpha as 99% of the population will never achieve (which I have no idea how to do , apart from getting very good at PU convo).

It just changes the issue from a compositional one to a state control one, and I know which is easier to solve for me.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro that things on the fritz. Try Tropical_jedi@"theoppositeofcold"mail.com

jond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Guys are you talking about How to be the Jerk that women love? I think I have that on mp3, but it wasn't anything special.
I agree. I though it was crap actually.
The "I like you game". Give me a break.