“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Found this interesting....

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
I found this kinda interesting dug it up from a girls message board:


This question has been asked before here,just in a different way.
My answer there was.....

I really expect a man to be honest in what his desires are in a woman. The don't have to play these silly games, if they are honestly looking for a female companion.
Men don't seem to understand, that a real woman, don't want to play games if she is any woman at all.
I would like to meet a man that want me for who I am, not if he thinks that he can change who I am, and in stead, I want a man that wants me because he knows that I want him for who he is, not for what he can do for me or give me, not all women need to be taken care of or advantage of.
If I want to play games, I will get the Monopoly game out! LOL

What do you men think about this ladys point of view?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top