"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Formatting posts here

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Hey I've been there.

Making huge posts about some specific girl.
I actually use a phone to read through posts, so moderate length posts still seem huge.

Maybe it's just me, but it would be awesome if folks can make paragraphs when posting.

Whenever I login here I want to give back to this awesome community which has given me a lot over the years.

I dislike skipping posts which are too long to read.

Not sure if it's my right to say this, but maybe some other posters/moderators might agree?

Just food for thought.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top