Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

forgot to get number, lookup in phone book ?

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had convo with a girl or two last friday, i remember their name, but I forgot to ask for their phone number....do you think it would look bad, ( aka counter productive to the dj philsophy ) if I looked it up in the white pages ? ( or get it from her home number by asking them for her cell ? )

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's creepy.

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There this one movie about geniuses... i don't remember what the movie is called, but this one dude liked this girl and started making a doll from a collection of the girl's hair.

No buddy, it would not be a good idea. Read up on the bible.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think thats creepy.

.I am 99 % sure they would have given it to IF I had asked, but I was just not even thinking about it at that time because my cell was out of juice. One of them gave it to me, but I'm not sure the number I wrote is right since she was drinking and the number's goes to wrong number.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you. I'm sure you gamed them just fine.

but look at it like this: they'll give their number to the ****y and funny guy who clearly doesn't need girls.

not the guy who needs girls so bad he tracks them down via the phone book because he "forgets" to get their phone numbers.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KnightRyder
I don't think thats creepy.

.I am 99 % sure they would have given it to IF I had asked, but I was just not even thinking about it at that time because my cell was out of juice. One of them gave it to me, but I'm not sure the number I wrote is right since she was drinking and the number's goes to wrong number.
If you are so sure that she would have given it to you, why didn't she just offer it in the first place? At least given you the correct number?

Go ahead, look it up and call her. You're sure that it won't make her feel ill of you right? Go ahead, who cares what we think... :rolleyes:

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
If you are so sure that she would have given it to you, why didn't she just offer it in the first place? At least given you the correct number?

Go ahead, look it up and call her. You're sure that it won't make her feel ill of you right? Go ahead, who cares what we think... :rolleyes:
i'm not disagreeing with you that it would n't be a comfortable/awkward situation...you are probably right better to walk and be more viligent in the future.

thread over. peace out.

btw, girl offering a number ...., maybe they do but only have I seen it rap videos not in real life

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Creepy or not, GO FOR IT. Maybe you're right, maybe she'll understand and youll live happily ever after. Maybe the guys are right, maybe she'll hang up on your stalker ass. But it's always worth it to take the risks and learn from the results.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you've got to give them a reason for wanting you to call. I don't know how they do it in rap videos but all I do is invite them to come along with me to do something specific later in the week, they agree and give me their phone number. It's just that simple.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well on one side if she likes you she won't mind you called - if she doesn't it will look creepy.

Really up to you on that one - can't you just ask for her number the next time you see her?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What has happened to me a few times when I gave out my number without getting one in return. She calls, we chat and set up a date and she asks me to call her. I then ask for her number and they all ask whether I have caller ID. I tell them that I do but I wouldn't call them unless they actually gave me their number.

Each time they've told me that it was cool that I wasn't like other guys that just assumed that they could call them even if they hadn't given them their number. It's just common courteous.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rhsarrow17
Creepy or not, GO FOR IT. Maybe you're right, maybe she'll understand and youll live happily ever after. Maybe the guys are right, maybe she'll hang up on your stalker ass. But it's always worth it to take the risks and learn from the results.

i agree, ive done some pretty crazy risky stuff in the past few weeks based completely on the principle that i wanted to see what would happen--

met one girl at a dance, we hit it off, she put her numbe ron my phone, i KNOW she has a boyfriend becuase her friends were teasing her about flirting with me. as shes leaving i give her a hug and turn and kiss her, no guy i know would have done that. i admit it was risky as hell, it couldve turned out really bad, but now we talk online and im sure i could get her to go somewhere with me :D

good luck :p

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
carefull there though... girls with boyfriends are trouble... I recently delt with this girl who's slutty and just broke up with her boyfriend. what was i to expect? :rolleyes:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny I almost did this several years back. But the girl was one I knew from high school, so it may not have been quite as strange. In the end I didn't do it.

I wouldn't recommend it because it could backfire, but the one guy did make a good point, that what the hell can you lose.

On the other hand if you think you have a way of seeing these girls again (i.e., there are some chicks that go to the same bar all the time), perhaps you could hold off and then you won't seem as stalker like.