Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forgive me DJ's for i have sinned...

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first posting for over a year and a half but i have to share something with you where i went drastically wrong and i'm going to get loads of stick for the following which i went back into AFC mode after successfully getting myself a HB with the help of the help from my fellow DJ's, let me explain:

The place i am currently working i used to be known as a ladies man and a guy who had plenty of fun at weekends and always up for a laugh, that was until i met a girl who worked there who i sort of liked but her IL was a lot higher than mine and after taking her number and giving her mine, she proceeded to send me texts very often and couldn't keep her away,

eventually we started dating every weekend and kept it at once a week while i was still seeing my mates all week and keeping myself busy at the gym, she was a tomboy and had quite a few male friends who text her but i didn't let this bother me at all which did get her pissed off i suppose, until about 3 months in i noticed a darker side to her after agreeing to seeing her nearly every night of the week she started getting mardier and got very nasty after having a few beers and flirting with other guys but by this time i got myself into her so much i took it and let myself go through months of crap which i took off her, bare in mind i hardly saw any of my friends at this point, we did everything together,

bare in mind that if i had a girl text me, she wouldn't let me forget and go insanely jealous, eventually (this will make you cringe) we got engaged and planned to buy an apartment which we moved in 4 months ago, then suddenly after moving in she started going out with female friends all the time and about 3 weeks ago she told me she no longer wanted to know me,

i have now moved out of the apartment and live at home with my parents which i am left feeling like this girl has took me for a mug!!, i've3 only just got over it and now am starting to concentrate on getting myself back to becoming what i was before i met this ho!!,

i found out last week that she went to meet a guy while she was still with me and i do believe that she has found someone else so has decided to offload me for someone who isn't wussy (which is what she changed me into!)

I'm not posting this story to moan about my luck as it was my fault for losing the DJ mindset but to teach all you guys from my mistakes and the lesson is this:

DO NOT LET A GIRL DRAG YOU AWAY FROM YOUR BUDDIES AND TAKE YOUR INDEPENDENCE AWAY FROM YOU AS YOUR MAKING A BIG MISTAKE

the only bad mistake you can make is one you don't learn from

cheers,

Ste.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags:

1. She was a tomboy;

2. She had quite a few male friends who text her;

3. Until about 3 months in i noticed a darker side to her (her real self was emerging!);

4. She got very nasty after having a few beers and flirting with other guys;

5. if i had a girl text me, she wouldn't let me forget and go insanely jealous.

Take a look at this and see if it fits:

1. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=62297
2. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55343&highlight=attention+*****
3. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36036&highlight=attention+*****

Anyway, be welcome again. You need to take time and relax so you can "re-birth".

cat creek

Reaction score
my 2 cents

Ok,

You should never date someone where you work.
Also, it is over, so, you need to get out there and find another one.
Quit laying around thinking about her.

my 2 cents

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep - attention ***** or BPD-like creature.

ed3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
"1. She was a tomboy;

2. She had quite a few male friends who text her;"

forget the other red flags, just the first 2 were enough for you to dump her before getting in inevitable trouble. I have never read a happy ending to a relationship with a tomboy/girlfriend with lots of male friends.

she could be the nicest girl I ever met, but the moment I find out she is a tomboy/has lots of male friends, I leave her. These type of girls are nothing but trouble/are slutty.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spot on blue pheonix!!, the second link best describes her!!,

my plan is to get back on the game and make sure no hoe decides to play me again and i'm going to gran canaria next april for loadsa macking and playin the girlies at there own game!!

cheers boys!

Ste.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man tough luck on that one, but hey it's life. You learned a thing or two right? That's what really counts. As the great Xzibit would say Get your walk on, get your head right.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great!

You gave me evidences and I gave you the possible answers.

and YOU found it, not me!

LESSON LEARNED, now move on and get back to the game with one more level in your score board! ;)

Last edited: