Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forget Disney. With women, always think in terms of “how can she help me?”

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are much more practical than men when it comes to romantic relationships, they look at it in terms of “how can he HELP me?” Men on the other hand have been brainwashed by Disney to reveal emotions, profess their love, sacrifice their finances and well being for the women. This is where men suffer greatly and lose when it comes to women.

A man must keep most of his emotions at bay and think in terms of ”how can she HELP me?”

Man wants a baby -> woman helps
Man wants sex -> woman helps
Man wants companionship -> woman helps

All women are in a mans life to help, not some fantasy princess that the media has made them out to be.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are much more practical than men when it comes to romantic relationships, they look at it in terms of “how can he HELP me?” Men on the other hand have been brainwashed by Disney to reveal emotions, profess their love, sacrifice their finances and well being for the women. This is where men suffer greatly and lose when it comes to women.

A man must keep most of his emotions at bay and think in terms of ”how can she HELP me?”

Man wants a baby -> woman helps
Man wants sex -> woman helps
Man wants companionship -> woman helps

All women are in a mans life is help, not some fantasy princess that the media has made them out to be.
And if they aren't helping?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are in a mans life is help, not some fantasy princess that the media has made them out to be.
Wow this bit is actually hella true. They’re simply our helpers, our aides. Nothing more. Ugh I wish I could remove the part of my brain that wants love and companionship. But every time I’ve done it, I get so extremely nihilistic where it’s on par with Fight Club, “Self-improvement is masturbation. Self-destruction is the answer.” And I essentially stop self-improvement and developing as a person.

74CE4960-F807-4D20-B2A4-EE030E80FBE4.jpeg

Wtf happened to society....

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a bit of a sociopath here.. I think a better way to put it is, women should be thought of an asset or "extension" of your life that should bring you some sort of value, not become your life itself. Trying to make a woman your absolute slave is not going to be received well. Instead, look for companionship while being the leading and dominating force of the relationship. That's what she really wants anyway.

Serenity

Reaction score
It really should be a no-brainer that for a relationship to be sustainable both people must have something to offer that the other wants. The pragmatic things in a relationship doesn't mean the removal of love and emotion, doing these things for each other should in a healthy relationship amplify mutual affection.

Disney and many romantic comedies have the same structure. Build tension between male and female character throughout the movie and somewhere near the end after heroic actions he gets the girl. None of these movies portray relationships, the movie ends when the actual relationship begins (or skips forward in time to show a happy family). There's nothing to learn about managing the day to day of LTR because that's never in the movies because honestly it's boring and mundane.

Most guys only think about how to get women, but they neglect to think about what it takes to be with a woman. The most hopeless romantics are usually also the ones who have very little of practical value to offer, they resort to flowers, fancy dinners and whatever else they can buy because they have little practical value in themselves to offer.

With these guys they're as blind to others as they are towards themselves about this fact. They neglect thinking about a woman practically has to offer of value (besides the obvious of t!ts and pvssy), just as much as they neglect thinking about what they themselves have to offer to a woman that a woman will really value. It's as if they don't know about this at all, but to me it's fvcking obvious that if you have nothing of value to offer then nobody has any incentive to be with you.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Women are much more practical than men when it comes to romantic relationships, they look at it in terms of “how can he HELP me?”
I'm not sure if this is the most correct way to say it. Could be that If he helps (to himself as well) she just appreciate it. If he's the one who needs help then she just dont want to drag him

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the exception is Chad, but for the most part you are right.They are looking for benefits.
Men look at attractive women and just want sex.

To speak to what OP is saying, the reason we are even talking about it now is because women are the choosers. They are the ones sought after and with abundance. If women had a scarcity mindset, they would think less of "what can he do for me".

Your ability to get women to help you is pretty much dependent on your SMV.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a bit of a sociopath here.. I think a better way to put it is, women should be thought of an asset or "extension" of your life that should bring you some sort of value, not become your life itself. Trying to make a woman your absolute slave is not going to be received well. Instead, look for companionship while being the leading and dominating force of the relationship. That's what she really wants anyway.
same thing, are we playing with semantics now?