“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

For those afraid of rejection

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
It's a byatch isn't it?

You see the girl of your dreams, you sip your beer, you smoke your ciggarette, but come the end of the night you're no better off than when you started.

You're not alone, it's common practice.

You joined this forum to detract from common practice, to be that extra bit special that gets you the digits and sets you apart from the rest.

Let's take tonight as an example, I'm very much AFC in transition, I thought a great way of talking to a girl would be to ask for a lighter, she didn't have one so I went back to my mate and never started a conversation.

About 10 minutes later to blokes came over and sat next to her and her 2 mates, I just thought, I can either go home now with no girl or no number or I can try and at the very worst go home with no girl and no number which is exactly what I started with.

I persuaded my mate to go over and talk to them.

What happened?

I talked to the girl I was paticually interested in, used a few DJ tactics and got her digits, the two blokes there before me were typical AFC's and never asked for a number and ended up with nothing.

I started talking and got eye contact, smiles, nodding of the heads etc and just thought, what the hell, let's go for the digits, and for the second time in a row I got them.

After already approaching this girl once it was hard to do so for a second time but I just thought I'd use what I'd learnt on here and see what happened.

I walked up to her and said,

"You guys look like you're having fun, me and my mate are gonna join the party"

I got digits from that, yet another DJ activity completed.

So just remember, next time you're contemplating whether to approach or not, just remember that the worst you'll end up with is exactly what you started with. The damaged ego isn't a problem because a DJ knows he's the prize and the problem is with the girl, she's the one missing out, not you.

So please, next time when you're undecided whether to approach or not, just do it. The initial line is irrelvant, just intrduce yourself and let it flow from there.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Nice, except for me it doesn't quite "flow" from there. Any advice on how to get them to actually talk and be in relaxed mood. Because for me they usually seem to answer all my questions in 1 or 2 words, forcing you to come up with something else to ask. Also, I suck with C&F, just never adopted it.
 

Eroe

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
well i think one word answers usually means the person isn't interested. i know that's what i do.

but i have problems approaching as well, but i have to get more into the habit of thinking that i have nothing to lose.

question though, what's C&F and ACF?
 

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
C and F is ****y and funny.

For example, you've just taken the piss out of a girl a bit and she's giving you an evil look.

"If you keep looking at me I'm gonna have to start charging"

AFC= Average Frustrated Chump, basically your average bloke that is crap at attracting women.
 
Top