For the newbies: It takes more than "****y and Funny"!

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many posts that have guys (mostly newbies) asking questions about what to do next with their girls.

Most of them will begin with "but I did ****y and funny!" like she should be diggin him no matter what!

GUYS! ****Y AND FUNNY IS NOT A MAGIC PILL

Lately, its some assumption that just being ****y and funny is all thats needed, and shes eating out of your hand.

****Y AND FUNNY IS MAINSTREAM. LOTS OF GUYS ARE DOING IT (and not many of them are DJs)

Even if you can tease with the best of them, if you are calling them 3 times because you dont call you, or you are failing all her tests, she just proved that your ****y and funny is just a facade.

example :

They'll say "I met this girl, I was ****y and funny and she digged it, then she didnt call back. I called her a few times and no answer, what do I do?"
The fact that you were calling back a few times trying to get a hold of her, disproves the ****y, and shows how needy you really are. Also, the fact that you need to know what to do next shows that you are outcome-dependant, which eliminates you being the prize.

Before you go throwing ****y and funny at every fine piece of tail that walks your path, eliminate neediness and develop inner game so that instead of ACTING ****y, funny and indifferent, you actually BECOME them.

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I use to be really good at ****y and funny but sometimes it would spark a lot of interest, but would also get me no where. This is just one tool. You cant be completely dependent on being ****y and funny. But it's definantly a good tool to have.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buh-buh-bump!