Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"For the longest time, I had no girls at all. Now, I've got two."

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm feeling torn right now. I'm being forced to make a decision between two girls. girl a i like a bit better, but her ex is one of my good friends and he'd probably hate me for dating her. the other girl i don't want to hurt, but i can't be quite as open around her because i have to watch my language around her. i've been going for the second one for a while, but just recently i talked to girl a again and started to really like her, and i have a very very strong belief that she likes me too. any tips?

The Golden Leaf

Don Juan
Reaction score
ummmmm.....

make your own decision....

put it this way. Which one would you marry... A or B or neither.

Which one would you fvck.... A or B

Will you see this friend after H/S

Will it end your life if this guy isn't your friend?

i have a very very strong belief that she likes me too. any tips?
have you ever heard the saying that your first answer is normally right.

So is your first guess or impression. You body unconciously picks up on signals that you don't realize. Thats why you get that feeling SHE likes you. The exception is if she's a flirt or slvt.
lol I feel like I'm in latin class... replacing u' with v's(actually it's w but whatever.)

Sometimes you gotta pee into the wind.~

Capi. Crimini.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks dude. sometimes i guess i feel like i need somebody to state the obvious for me. it makes me feel more confident. normally, i'd talk to my good buddy about this, but he's out of town for the next few days and i'm planning to ask the one i like more out sooner than that.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see why there has to be a choice.

Go out with both, and go after more.

-Dan

bubbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
its your call! to at once your gonna have a hard tym!

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw, too much work. It all comes down to your friend. Is it really worth losing his friendship by going out with her?

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
Go out with both, and go after more.
that's really not an option. if i try that, it's GUARANTEED that they'll both find out within a matter of days, and then all be back to being surrounded by a bunch of couples and completely unable to find any single girls that i really like.

for an update though, i just asked one out today, so the problem's solved.

as for the friend, this kid is kinda dumb anyways, so if he decides to hate me over it, it's not a huge loss. he's the social chamelion type of kid who starves for attention and sympathy every waking hour of his life. sure, when he actually puts this starvation aside, he can be pretty cool. until he can learn to get over himself, it'll always annoy me anyway.

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing with me. This one girl and I are getting together than the other day some other chick just hands me her number.

Funny how that works out huh?

The best part is...they both go to different schools..:D

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
what's wrong with just flipping a coin?? ;D

Poppin' Tags

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh same here. I went to Italy for 10 days-- got back sunday. One of the first days I met a girl who was on the tour with our group. Id seen her around school, but never talked to her. We had a hell of a time in the land of romance :) not too physical (just ALOT of kissing) but still very nice. I wanted to continue our relationship when we got home, but she wasnt sure. She had dumped her boyfriend a few weeks before and she still had love for him. Part of her wanted to be with him but another part was going wild over me. So we decided just to let it flow... see what happened but not rush anything. I wanted to give her some time to figure **** out with her ex. I really like this girl and I told her to do whatever made her happy.

SOO... I come home and have a huge surprise waiting for me..... My best friend's pvssy. This girl is an ex-fling of mine. She was the first girl I had the balls to approach and pursue in my highschool life (in the real-world after 6th grade) and when we were through I was heartbroken like a little dumbass. I felt like Î had failed simply because things didnt work out with a single girl. So for the next few months i hated her... or tried to at least. I couldnt stop thinking about her, looking at her. I was dependant upon her and it ****ed me up real bad. So then eventually we became friends, then better & better friends. Still, I liked her alot, and within the year i ****in fell in love with the girl :/ I went through a few other flings and one real girlfriend, but they never compared to this girl. So I come home and all of the sudden this girl i had lusted for for SO long is all over me-- she told me she wanted to lose her virginity to me. I took her to my room and licked her beautiful body (mostly concentrated on one spot :p i didnt want to fvck yet as we were both wasted). So she tells me she loves me and we are going to get married some day (thats something we had talked about before but recently shes been stressing it....) Maybe it was CRAZY of me, but I took this all as a sign of me and her progressing to something more than just friends. The next day I had my italy girl over because she had a souvenir of mine i had forgot. She stayed and we hung out for a good 7 or 8 hours. I told her i had a girl now and we couldnt be more than friends. She didnt like that and neither did I, but we had a great time hanging out and **** anyways. Up until the last 15 minutes it was completely plutonic, but then it got difficult. I had won a backrub by getting a bullseye, and she sat on my ass while she gave me it. It was nice, and i wanted her so much. I couldnt stop thinking about the fun we had in italy. So then we were laying there... ended up spooning... i told her it was so ****ing hard for me not to kiss her. She said sorry and covered her mouth with her hand, then i covered it with my handover hers. After like 20 seconds my hand was gone... 10 seconds later hers was too. We were facing each other less than a centimeter away. She couldnt help it :p she kissed me. We made out a minute, then she had to go. I told her i would figure **** out soon and she left.

That night I had my best friend over. I had barely any fun talking to her.. i wanted to be with italy girl. I was torn and I was trying to figure out which girl I would actually have a relationship with. Ive had alot of ****ed up relationships lately and i want a real, loyal girlfriend right now. My best friend girl was all confused as always and she didnt know what she wanted. She didnt want to **** up our friendship (maybe she couldve thought about that BEFORE i went down on her..) and she has alot of **** going on right now with her parents divorcing and ****. In the end, i decided the italy girl was much more fun to be around and we had better sparks. I dont think i really ever loved my best friend-- i was just confused. In the end i realized I felt alot better with italy girl's lips on mine than when I had my best friends tits & ***** on my lips. That was a shocker to me... For now i have a girlfriend and a really good friend to support plutonically while her parents divorce/her lifelong best friend (not me... a girl) and her seperate from each other. Also, the girl has a history of teasing guys and ****ing with their mind. My GF however, is just just a little sweetie who wants to be with me and only me :)

MMM I love life.

Last edited: