"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

For teens, not much support

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
DC
One thing I find rather annoying is that there's a lack of decent message boards for teenagers. Not necessarily ones that are meant for people to hook up, but just teen message boards that aren't overloaded with spam.

I don't know how relevant this is, but I'm sure most of us could do pretty well if we found a site with a good supply of teens from our area.

After all, there's less pressure and some common interest.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Teenagers tend to be ignorant and immature. To suggest an intelligent, mature, message board for teenagers seems oxymoronic.

Unless you want a bunch of nerds to come together and talk about D&D.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
You play D&D? I don't know anybody who plays D&D. That's the last generation man.
 

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
hey, D&D is still going strong...and not only nerds play it...i happen to play it and continue to keep up the DJ qualities...
 

slickdon

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
i happen to agree with smooth. most teens tend to be immature. i think all us teens are lucky to have found this very board.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
DC
oh c'mon. There must be something....
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Maturity is too goddamn relative.

I think teens just act that way, but if you're actually talking to them in person, you have a chance to get under their skin and find out who they really are under all that pop culture they've been sponging up their whole lives. A forum probably wouldn't help much--while I like this forum, I think the best one that I know of is here. It's not as good as it used to be (been there since I was a wee lad of 13).
Most of the site is made up of people between 16-30, with exceptions of course. And the members are spread out around the whole world, from the US to Britain to Russia to Iran to Australia to Hawaii, it spans the whole globe.

Sorry for pseudospamming, just trying to help you out if you're looking for smarttalk.
 
Top