Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For older, sexually experienced men..

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: PLEASE MOVE THIS TO DON JUAN DISCUSSION. THANK YOU>

I'm a college freshman, and as luck would have it, older women like me.

I'm still 17, but I'm currently seeing a 20 year old total babe (we haven't had sex yet)

Some 28 year old MILF wants to have sex with me, and I'm gonna kick it with her some time this week.

My problem is that I'm not sexually experienced enough to last very long, and while I'm in good shape, I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing.

The 20 year old has been with 8 guys.
I've been with 4 girls, all very brief. I feel like she's on a different sexual level than me, being more experienced and all, and I'm not exactly sure how to deal with this. It's really a confidence thing for me, cuz I know I'm not super and I don't last long at all.

I WANT TO BECOME BETTER. I'd like input, comments, advice, musings, or whatever you can muster. Stuff I can try out, practices, maybe some reading. Anything will help.

Thanks!:cheer:

Last edited:

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well whats the longest time youve gone?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't we have like a BILLION of these threads already!!?????? DO A SEARCH!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she's older than you and has been around the block. She more than likely wants to teach you stuff and thinks ur hott. Also, she probably assumes that you know jack shyt about sex (and doesn't care). Bro, she's just about fycking and is just down with getting with a young buck like yourself.

She'll prolly tell you what to do and how she wants it done. You could just take her to your place or go to her place, be alone and plant a kiss on her and take her into the bedroom, couch or wherever and bang her like a $5 hor. Don't be all gentle and tender... she's not looking for that.

This girl just wants u for sex, bro. Nothing wrong with that, so be a happy friendly guy around her until you get her alone and then turn into Mr.Hyde and pounce on her. She'll love it. I know it might be weird for you to just lean over and start kissing on a girl but do it.

Have a condom in pocket, get her alone, lean over and kiss her. Make sure she's into kissing back, escelate the kissing to fvcking and get outta there.

It works. :cheer:

Last edited:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
buy some lube and a latex lady. Practice ****ing the hell out of it. **** latex lady until the lube starts to wear off, put more lube into her sweet as apple pie *****, proceed to **** latex lady some more.:cheer:

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I give latex lady a name?:cheer:

Or is that like cheating?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro you're in an awesome situation.

rather then wanting to be a sexual pro now, why don't you sit back and enjoy you're inexperience.

no doubt, by the time you're 20 you will be an absolute pro, going by the fact you're 17 and have had 4 partners already.

so don't worry about busting early or any of that. accept it, it will happen.
you're 17. be 17. and be happy that you're not a 17 year old virgin, like me, and probably 80% of this community were.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be confident. You seriously need to get this " I have no experience, I WILL NOT LAST LONG!" thought process out of your mind. You should look up techniques to help you last longer.