Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For Anyone Who Has Trouble Relaxing

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on the course yesterday with a golfing buddy from work. We went out before we got the chance to have any time on the range my first few shots of the tee hooked pretty hard. My buddy made a observation that my swing looked pretty good but that appeared slightly tense. This was believable since I had not been playing much yet this season. He went on to advise me on how to take care of this:

"Pertend there is a potato chip between your teeth which you want to remain suspended there without breaking it."

Do this for a second right now. You see, any tension in your musclses could cause you to unintentionally clinch your jaw enough to break the potato chip. As result, you relax your entire body. When I did this I thought if Jim can see the tension in my body as I stand in the tee box ready to tee of then there probably have been some chicks who have notice that same tension when I did a cold approach. And remember, when you appear tense you radiate that feeling to the people around you.

After I began using this as my swing thought, my drives were straight for the rest of the round. So when you do a cold approach, don't hesitate but in the seconds before you walk up to her, imagine the potato chip between your teeth.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
So when you do a cold approach, don't hesitate but in the seconds before you walk up to her, imagine the potato chip between your teeth.
How about imagining the potato chip going down for some dip?

------------------
Don Juan de Florida

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it and this sh*t really works

[This message has been edited by ESPN (edited 05-16-2002).]

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this' great, this tips forum's not jsut good for girls, but also good for other kinds of advice