Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all the fans of the cyberpump website

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like they want some money to access the articles now.

I hate paying to go to any website, LOL.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah do you know of any other good sites?

There are some HIT groups in yahoo groups. In fact cyberpump referred me to one.

Muscle and Fitness had an article in the latest issue (believe me I don't buy that mag anymore, but I do flip through it at Barnes and Noble).

In any event, they did an article again on one set versus multiple sets, then they referenced studies, and all the studies said multiple sets were better.

For some reason I think magazine sales would be down once more people realize how simple things are (with the one set to failure method!)

And for me, I am getting results and spending less time in the gym. So regardless if multiple sets might be slightly better, I'm getting stronger and bigger and continuously improving in less time with one set!

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricardo,

Can you show us your routine?

------------------
"Fear is for...getting your confidence." -STEVEN HELLER, PhD

"Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious!" - FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats your e-mail? I will send it to you and soshyopathe to review. (Soshyopathe, I've been meaning to send it to you since I got your e-mail on another thread)

EMB82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good riddance to Cyberpump. There are so many better ways to get stronger or bigger than HIT.