Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

focusing on the vibe? pulling in hard environments.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
at the club just looking into chicks eyes gives a certain vibe that you like each other. Just been to church and some of the girls are interested in me there. Other males are noticing this and are coming up to find out what's going on. they don't really amog they just bring there presence there.

Clubs I find are a lot easier unless the girls have boyfriends that are there. Then they get jealous and the girl is slitting her neck telling me not to look at her basically because her boyfriend is getting pissed.

Women in the churches are still flirting at least unconsciously (touching there hair, touching me and then realising they touched me and trying to see if their husband is looking so they don't get caught.) I'm just finding it tough to actually be able to pull without heat. These girls are stuck in marriages or relationships with guys they are probably bored with. I've had non church women in bars who are married tell me to come sit next to them at the table and they are saying they like me and when I try to pull they say but my husband is here. How do you handle that objection and pull in a smooth manner? Last thing we want is for the husband/boyfriends to find out even though they probably know we both like each other. Do you just lead them outside somehow without them thinking your pulling them and then proceed to flirt in a isolated area and telling them that you want to **** them once you know they want it like how the weekend does in the latest adam sandler movie on Netflix?

Attraction is not much of a issue for myself and single girls usually make it very easy for me to pull. girls in relationships or in conservative environments is another game alltogether.

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
that's his problem... his girl giving you attention.
well this is never going to go down well. I'm not afraid of confrontation but it was be a little stupid since she is going to go with him if he has the balls to fight on with me. even a bit of push and shove and the bouncer breaks it up shes going with him however in a few cases I've been in where the guy is all pissed the girl has just bailed once he went and got 3 of his friends to deal with me. I don't think that girl was that guys girlfriend though.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the Hillsong church? This is the biggest megachurch in Australia and has the most amount of young people so I wouldn't get the attraction to taken women if there are lots of singles in that church (or so I'm guessing). But honestly, dude, your country just got hit with a bunch of apocalyptic forest-fires and all you can think about is going to church to get laid after entire towns or communities there got decimated and you got crappy air quality?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
church girls are slvts

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction is not much of a issue for myself and single girls usually make it very easy for me to pull. girls in relationships or in conservative environments is another game alltogether.
You wrote a wall of text with no pull.

If a woman is DTF, her bf or husband is irreirrelevant. She goes ass to mouth. There's some guysguys, Rollo for example who was in a band domain dependent. He wasn't approaching. He relied on band. If at the gym, he would probably stare or bring his guitar !

The key is to not be domain dependent. There's levels to the game. Pull in club? Great. Pull in a coffee shop. Pickup at the gym. Do more complicated sets.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
These girls aren’t really trying to seduce you. They just want your validation. You probably give off a male seducer vibe.

When women want to seduce me, regardless if they have a bf/husband or not, they give me an excuse to Be alone with them. Like “yeah I’m doing this tonight. You can join me if you want. It will just be us two.” It’s called plausible deniability -an excuse to be alone without mentioning sex.

If women don’t give you that, then you have nothing but speculation. You are just part of their validation ecosystem.
I have had girls tell me that as well to try and be alone with me. and usually that involves sex.
Why do they even want my validation? what's the point of that? Some guy at the church told me that you just looking for some girls which i just sort of laughed. It wasn't said in a testing tone but rather it was a statement saying he knows what's up. I do just wanna bang every girl who gives me a bit of attention. I usually don't even approach them first and these girls are all talking to me first. Even in clubs I usually just get laughed at if I approach. I've had girls just point and laugh at me while they are giving me eye contact in a club while her friends have just bailed on her. I do just keep looking and sometimes the girl starts crying. even then if i move across the room they are still looking at me.

Girls have come up and said you look like you have good game and introduced me to their friends as well. I've probably got a vibe that I'm out to pull and sometimes it's done in a quick manner (like making out within seconds) and then ditching her and her coming and grabbing me and then I suggest we go to my house or another club and other times it takes a lot more time before you escalate like with this church game. It's not like I can escalate in the church.

Last edited: