Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flipping hair

Reaction score
There is a girl I see occasionaly in the hallways. She often flips her hair at me. Is this a clear sign of interest?

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man im starting to see why the older or rather more experienced guy with the ladies always say to quit wondering if she likes you. i totally understand why they say this now. i have a girl but it still is fun to see if can get a chick to like me. and if i looked at every litle camn thing she did then id be a wreck, especially if i was single. its pretty obvious most of the time. one big one i think is a chick that whenever i walk past her she smiles like she just one the lottery at me, while shes standing with her boyfriend. i smile at her, and then give a smile to the guy. hehe

Reaction score
She does that once in a while. I was once in the same room with her on a field trip and I see her just look at me with a huge smile. Of course, I was an AFC then and did nothing. I'm still an AFC now but I'm trying to change, obviously.

Reaction score
"Who is John Galt" is a famous phrase from the novel Atlas Shrugged. Does anyone know how to italicize here?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Who is John Galt?
"Who is John Galt" is a famous phrase from the novel Atlas Shrugged. Does anyone know how to italicize here?
[ i ] [ / i ]

without the spaces. put your text inbetween

your welcome