“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Flip the Script on Women.

GinuwineXXX

Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Cali
Since I have been reading on this site I have been through it all with women.

One of my actions that always work is doing what women do to men. No I am not a sissy and I don't act gayNo I am not a sissy and I don't act gay

When I met a girl I after brief convo we exchange phone numbers. I always say call me. Doing so puts the ball in there court. If they are really feeling you they will call simple as that.

There has been a few girls who say I don't call guys they call me. I normally say something like " Well I'll let those guys call you".

If she doesn't call no big deal girls come a dime a dozen.

On the first date some girls try to give me a kiss on the ladder point of the date. I'll back away a little and say I want to take it slow or I don't kiss on the first date.

Most women will say I respect you for that. Some will wonder if I am feeling them. That is what I want because women are always making us wonder.

I do other methods to confuse women and keep them guessing.

The only time I pull this "game". Is if I have too many women I am seeing or if I want to throw them in the LJBFZ.

Doing this works. They won't know how to take you but they will think your a cool and sweet guy. It makes you standout from the pack.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Fort Bragg, NC
Good thought, but i'd have to dis-agree. Women are illogical as it is thats why they look for a man to straighten them out. As a man you have to take on the mans job. No games, no women BS, this is what women look for...
 

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Happy Valley
I have to say I agree with Socom.

That stuff, although it might work with a few girls here and there, is pretty much the opposite of what we've all learned in the DJB. I know we aren't supposed to live exactly by the DJB, because a true Don Juan has the element of improvisation. However, for those starting out, I would think that that's not the greatest advice to give.

Just my two cents.


-- Zero-
 

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
Great post Ginuwine. I do this type of stuff all the time. Women are naturally much better at this stuff then men and you can learn a lot from them.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
You are the man. You drive the car (of relationship). Don't give her the wheel, that stupid blonde will get you in a car crash (and forget to take the gas pump out).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

eroq

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Madtown USA
Don't forget, she also doesn't know where she wants to drive to, will take the long way around since she's following someone else's directions, and let the engine burn up because she forgot (or refuses) to add oil. The only way I can see girls making the first call is if you made an outstanding first impression. Besides, I'm not going to wait around for a girl to call. I've got better things to do than waste a night waiting for some random chick off the street who might call me. When I throw the ball into her court, I make it clear that if she doesn't do something with it, I'm cutting my losses, taking my balls and going home :D



___________________________

The Bad@ss with a heart of Gold
 
Top