Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flattery v. Uninterested

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best "Style" to use with a HB9 or HB10 is the Jerk style. C&F, which is a very close brother to this style is also effective. There is little difference between these two styles.

There is a carload of info on Jerk style in the DJ Bible.

Use plenty of Neg hits on HB's. I try and throw out 2 Negs right away when I am dealing with a HB. I just Neg hit them into insecurity. This usually opens the door.

As far as pretending no-interest...Well that you have to work on. There is a fine line there. You don't want her to think you are interested but you also don't want her to think that you are totally uninterested. Also, check your body language.

You have to convince her to convince you that she is worth your time.

You can read about HB's in the DJ Bible.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a game of chess, but keep things in mind when making (or not making) your moves:

- no need for approval
- no need to impress
- no guilt
- it's good to be king

Now go with your badself Dawg!

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
my badself? Huh? Oh, you're just offering encouragement to the thread's originator. I get it. Ha ha ;)

You're right, though. It IS good to be da king.

In my own experience, I have found that feigning disinterest tends to keep the women a large distance from me. Of course, it could be because I'm almost constantly frowning (usually because I'm ticked off about something). Lemme tell you, that's not a good tactic to getting women. I even had a stripper at a strip club practically beg me to smile more. Oy!

Cheers

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by craig_mills
I have experienced much difficulty with this tactic. It seems the more I appear uniterested or hard to get, the quicker the woman notices that it is just a front. These girls know that I want them. When they see me act as though I am just partialy interested when indeed I am very interested, it seems like they pick up on that vibe. Somehow, I dont know how, they just figure it out. Since I have experienced this difficulty, I have recently thought about abandoning that approach and instead opting for the constant charmer approach. However, I don't want to seem like an insecure bastard just doing whatever he can to make the woman smile. This could make me seem to eager to please or even desperate. When I think of a Don Juan, I don't think of a man who plays hard to get. I think, perhaps incorrectly, of a man who seduces women by flattery and who offers women hopes of love, only to snatch it away from them once they try to grasp it. Can anyone relate? Please advise.
I've seen this used on me by ugly broads. They put up a front and act all lippy towards me, just beggin for attention. I can see right through their front. Some women just don't understand that I'm out of their league... :whistle:

You may be in the same situation. You've got to learn to recognize girls that are attainable for you. Don't go trying to pick-up Miss Universe if you look like a vampire. No offense... I'm sure you're special. :)