Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

first post, first problem. any help would be awesome

justanothervictim

Reaction score
ok, first of all hi everyone. My friend directed me here after what happened tonight so i've come straight from the club to post my problem. any help you could offer would be brilliant.

so im at the club, when this girl comes over, kisses me on the head and says "hi, my names xxxxx, whats yours..."
and so it continues for about 2 minutes, then she says "see you on the dance floor" and buggers off
My mate recommended waiting about 15 minutes, so i did, then approached. everything was going well, got hug and kiss and stuff. danced with them for about 1/2 an hour, then she went to get a drink.
she came back about half an hour later and we danced some more, then she started some tongue action with her mate. i was thinking she was plastered, but no, turns out she's a lesbian, apparently it "depends on the day of the week!"
so im gutted, this is the first girl thats shown any interest in me since january 2002. she gave me her phone number, although wether its BS or not i dunno. gave her mine for all the good it'll do.
the thing is, i am absolutely hideous and have no self confidence. i rate about a 2 on a good day (think im bullsh!tting? try getting spat at in the street by people you dont know because of how you look)
My friend has printed off something you guys call the DJ bible and lent me that, so i spent the past week reading that and psyking myself up for tonight, and then this BS, what do i do? (and no, theres no chance of a 3some before you suggest it)

please help

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did well. Who knows, maybe that girl is a bi-sexual. But even if she's totally lesbian, at least she kissed you and hugged you. That means something is starting to change.

Keep a positive outlook. Tell yourself that it's all a number game. Even if your chances of getting a (heterosexual) woman is 1 in 10, you're still in pretty good shape. It's hard to be rejected, but keep on hitting on girsl. Remember, smile and look like you're fun-loving.

Now, approach as many girls as you can over a time period, start a little drinking to get rid of your inhibitions and self-conscious mentality, but don't get too drunk. Chances are, after a hundred rejections you'll get 10 positive responses, and the 10 positive responses are worth a hundred rejections!

I'm not a DJ, and I'm still working on my skill, but I hope it helps.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Dear whoever firstly a girl like this is prob just teasing.Work on your confidence and results WILL show maybe not imediatly but eventually they will. I hate saying this but i am really quite good looking i get LOTS and LOTS of looks from women and guess what im a virgin i tried getting some these women before and none went for it,EVER, i went on 1 date in my hole life with a 14 stone woman back in Jan 2002. Now i started using some DJ confidence (well forced myself to approach LOTS of girls i have been getting some small sucsess.So i am proof that my looks get me knowhere.TRUST ME. What you should do is carry on trying aproaching,for how long? FOREVER.Or until your married,or so old you cant get an errection.Dont dispair, and whatever you do dont let this girl take you for a chump.Sorry i cant give advice im not very experienced but i can say that if you aproach aproach aproach you will get results and no this doent mean 1 girl a month. Another thing follow the `BOOT CAMP`it really helps.
GOOD LUCK (not that you need it.)

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Since when is a (straight) guy a good judge of how attractive guys are? :p You may think of yourself as a 2, but everyone's tastes are different. The people who spat at you may see you as a 1, but some girls may think you are a 5 or 6 based on looks alone. And, if you grow some self-confidence, that will boost it higher.

Anywayz, lesbian or not, she kissed you (hooee! No girl has ever walked up to me and kissed me!) and gave you her phone number to boot! Most girls who are "lesbian" are going through a phase and are actually bi, and unless they are some man-hater like Andrea Dworkin they end up straight. On the other hand, she may be just playing with you, but I highly doubt that a girl who is just "playing with you" would plant a smooch on you!

There's only one way to find out. Call her up in a few days and ask her out.

BGMan