Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Number Close

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatsup everyone a couple days ago I went for my first number close and it was awkward but I still got the number and I learned the value of eye contact too. I was walking home from a friends house and a hb and her fugly friend were walking towards me. when I came close I looked into her eyes as we were walking by eachother and she did something(im still not sure what she did) that caught my attention, we both continued on and we both turned around at the same time and we smiled at each other. With that definite come on. I almost walked on like a dumb afc. I would have just walked away but instead all the anger of this dissatisfied Rafc resurface and I turned around and walked up to her and told her to hold up. Talked to her and she put up light resistance I guess she was playing hard to get and i played no games and cut straight to the point and got the phone number and went home. The awkward part was that i noticed she kept trying to play me but I believe I was right by Ignoring her game.

The things that got me this far was the eye contact, the anger, the smile, the persistance and the fact I actually was outside and had the balls to go talk to her.

Feel free to comment looking for constructive criticism and also excuse my grammatical mistakes knowing that yall usually criticise that first.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too tired to critisize right now, so I'll just say this...congratulations on the number. May it be the first of many, unless you want a LTR with this girl, inwhich case you would only need hers.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job.. Street approaches are the hardest. Glad things worked out for you. :)

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, ya gotta be careful number closing with her friends around. Her main impulse will be to play it cool, and that probably means rejecting you in front of her friends. You seemed to play it cool and got the number. I hope you know what to do next bro! It's a rush ain't it!

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it is a rush. It beats sitting home doing nothing but now the challenge comes in phone convo's with my past experiences I was not that successful in on the phone but I keep an open mind so she may be different.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember to keep the conversation fun and short (5-15minutes). Your main objective here is the get a date. You can save the "get to know you" bs for the date! Good luck!

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The phone conversation

I waited 3 days to to call. I called her and I was alittle nervous and it was kind of noticable. This is the conversation.

her: Hello
me: Hello can i speak to kim
her: This is kim, who's this?
me: This is John
her: John?
me: Rememer we met at..... and I said.... and I had......
her: Oh yeah I remember call me back

Click!

The next day which is today I felt I had nothing to lose so I called again. I was even more nervous this time though.

Me: hello can i speak to kim.
her: Hello
Me: Yeah this is Mark.............
Her: Oh call me back later.
Click!
Me: :0
Me: Oh well It's her loss.

Even though I am able to say that it still was a rejection and it still burns it showed me how all that effort was thwarted in a second.

Give me some constructive criticism guys I wanna hear what yall have to say.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats cool that your working at it. Keep it going man. Rejection will only make you stronger. Once you realize that it's not that big of a deal you will eventually not care about rejection. I sometimes get alittle nervous when I'm about to dial that last phone number but you just gotten remind yourself that she's nothing special. She still eats, sleeps, and gets sick and takes ****s and stuff. After a few moments of talking, you start to get more comfortable.

After she told you to call her back, I wouldn't have called her back. Girls usually only do that if their interest level is really low. What you can do though is like wait a few days and call her back and tell her that "Hey, if you keep blowing me off your going to miss out on a great opportunity and you might regret it. If not, thats cool too, because I got other girls that I could be dating too." If she goes for it you'll have to keep her interest level up. If not then big deal, it's her loss. Just find another chick to work on!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. call me back? are u serious. Screw that girl if she wants to play it that way. You have nothing to lose. Congrats.

btw. 500th post. wow. i like this place.:p