Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

first move date..what to do?

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going on my first date to the movies... we are gonna see "a man apart".. but since this is me and my girls first movie date, what do i do? just set there and watch the movie or talk during parts of it? .. any help would be appreciated... later..

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, movies aren't that good of a first date, but it's a little late for that now...you could give her a hand massage during the moive or do the old "arm around the shoulder" routine. That's about all I can think of right now. Oh, don't talk during the movie. Whisper in her ear, it'll drive her crazy if done right...

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf? A Man Apart? she's gonna be thinking about vin diesel the whole time and not u dude

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
this isnt our first date, weve been out on a few dates, just never to see a movie.. so this is our first movie date.. yeah she does like Vin Diesel.. but shes really into me and always has to be touching me when shes around me, so I doudt she thinks of him teh whoel time..

But I have another problem, I like this girl and want to date her but I have 2 other really hott girls who are interested in me and I would like to get to know them better.. BUT... the girl Im taking to teh movies told me that if she saw me with another girl(hugging, hanging out) that she would be really mad at me.. what am I susposed to do? because these other girls hit on me everytime I come around and tell there frineds who know me that im hot and they want to go out or soemthing.. so i dunno what ot do?
But I already know the girl im taking to teh movies for 8 months and I really like her and shes really into me.. shoudl I just stay with her or not put all my interest in one girl when i can put my interest in 3 or 4? thnaks for any help...

apodyopsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
if uve been with this girl ur taking to the movies for that long, the movie should be a piece of cake, she should be comfortable with ya, put her head on ur shoulder, u can put ur arm around her, whatever. now, uve got these other girls. are they worth it? uve been with this current girl for 8 months. once uve been together for that long, u should really think "is she some1 i could go further with" if not, then go for the other girls. but, if u care about her n she likes u, why throw it away for another girl, when u dont know what will happen. in the end its up to you though, i dont know how u feel, just remember, is it worth it to throw it away for the other girls