Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First major road block on the way to my goal

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know i'm not a womanizer or a master with woman yet by any means, but from where I was over a year ago....I've really come a long long long way. Over the last couple of weeks though I've been feeling really down. No one seems to want to hang out or do anything, my car broke down, and to top it all off i've got this huge rash on my face that doesn't go away. I've been sleeping in late (1 in the morning). Doing absolutely nothing! it's like the lazyness has got to me again. People have been asking me what's wrong, and I really don't know what it is. A couple of weeks ago I was really energized/pumped for everything. Now it seems like the only times I can get my adrenaline flowing is right after working out (if i decide to go that day).

I can pump myself up for the day and get to doin something, but afterwards I just have these huge mood swings. I can feel myself getting back on track, but It's like everytime I get down I have to hit solid rock bottom to start getting back up again.

I think it had to do with an incident a couple of weeks ago. I met up with a bunch of friends I haven't seen in like two years. I used to be the biggest nerd/loser of that group, but now that i'm totally different (physically and confidence wise) it was somewhat weird being around them. Many of them didn't even recognize me at first and were surprised by how i've totally changed. Well after they talked and talked amongst each other about doing this chick, and doing that chick. I sorta felt out of place at that point, because it felt like the old days where I always had nothing to contribute (girl wise). Felt like everyone was doing someone/with someone except for me. The funny thing is that they thought I turned into some chick magnet, since I appeared confident as hell and am now extremely physically fit. I've got confidence with chicks, but I haven't been dealing with girls (plus the type of chicks these guys know) long enough to have any stories, or contribute in any convo's with these dudes. I just felt totally out of place mentally. I felt like If i was how I am now back in highschool, i would have grabbed all the chicks and then some. The past really gets to me.

After that day I really got down on myself. Although I know i've come a long way, it's still not as far as I want it to be and as far as it could/should be. It once again felt like the road was long and that i only travelled a small portion. That part hurt me a lot because I know the sacrifices that i've had to take and the time i've spent transforming myself into a more focused, confident guy. But in reality i've come so far in so little time with women. I don't konw, maybe i'm rambling on and on. I don't care what anyone thinks of this, but I hope some people understand where I'm coming from. It's sort of confusing.

Last edited: