Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First kiss, first makeout, first tits, all in one day. Beat that, hotshot.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gonna be long. If you want the lead up story to this post, read the thread "First Kiss? at 18 - She wants to know"

Well the girl who is in love with me came over to "watch a movie" today and needless to say we didn't watch much movie. It's weird: I think most people have their "firsts" spread out, like first kiss around 13, first up the shirt around 16, etc. But today was my first kiss on the lips, first make-out session (lasted a good couple of hours), and first time feeling a girl up. It's almost like this site has made me *too* confident. I've been on it for 6 months or so, and I started making my transition from AFC to DJ a couple months before that. But it seems like all of a sudden I just own people and it's not even a challenge any more. I didn't even have to do anything really for this one except invite her over, put in a DVD and stick my mouth on hers. I had never even kissed a girl on the lips before but it was just like, hey it can't be that difficult, and if it is, who cares.

So basically, the purpose of this post is just to clear my head, tell my "success" story, and maybe ask a few questions if I think of them..

First of all I'd like to send a shout-out to all my AFC's out there. For all of you guys who are thinking "oh man that's so awesome I bet it's so cool to have girlfriend" or whatever stupid **** like that, don't worry about it. It's really nothing special. Pretty much it's like a warm fuzzy thing and lots of saliva and you're thinking "yeah this is cool I guess" just like any second rate movie you might go to. It is cool, but not worth losing sleep over. Just go grab a girl and try it you'll see.

Second of all, how are you supposed to get easy access to the tits? I had her moving around and me on top and bottom and side to side and straddling and the whole bit but I never really found a position that offered both easy access and comfort. We were on a couch. I took my shirt off, but she never did. And her bra was kinda tight under there. So I'm like kissing her cleavage and stuff cuz her shirt was low-cut, but I can't get easy access. So basically I just kept forgetting about the tits and going back to making out. I wasn't even into it enough to really care. I did rub some nipple but generally it was too much work to warrent the gain of rubbing what felt pretty much like a nipple. And the problem with desire is not because she wasn't hot. This girl wants my **** for sure (she kept reaching down there and teasing me), she is like an 8.5-9 according to my unbiased brother and friends.

Thirdly, I think I was probably not the best at kissing. Is your mouth supposed to be locked on there the whole time or is it more of a bobbing kinda thing? A few times we got really into it for a minute or so, like full mouth open with tongues out. But mostly I was sucking on her lips, repeatedly kissing, with little tongue. She bit me on the arm and stuff a few times, so i bit that ***** right back :).

She told me she came over expecting to "maybe get one kiss" I was like wtf were you thinking? Coming over to a guy's house to watch a movie in the afternoon, what are you going to be doing? Anyway she was very pleased. She was all over me in the afternoon - after a couple hours of making out to the tunes of my excellent choice of movie (which was Woody Allen's Manhattan GET THIS MOVIE FOR YOUR GIRLS if you are an intellectual type especially IT ROCKS THE HOUSE FOR A MAKEOUT FLICK) set to George Gershwin's excellent background orchestral creations, we went to get lunch with her friend from my town. Then we came back to my house with her friend as wheel three, and she was on me like glue. Even around my little brother who shouldnt have been seeing that shiznit. Anyhow we watched part of another movie with this friend sitting in a comfy chair and us on the couch, her trying to get in my pants and being a **** tease. I was like "get the **** away your poor friend is right there" but didnt say it quite that way.

Sorry this is long I just need to get the whole thing down. Anyway I guess I could have gone down her pants but QUESTION 2: Is there a set procedure here? I assume I should get the shirt off before I start going into her pants right? Isn't she supposed to take off her shirt? I took off mine... And she took off my belt... She took off her outer shirt but not her halter top thing. I'm not gonna ask "what that means" because I dont give a ****, just let me know what I'm supposed to be doing here.

Hmm what else. Yeah I guess I just wanted to save her ***** for another day. Whatever.

Perhaps I'll add more to this later. If anybody has questions about how to make out with a girl for the first time let me know - i got the whole thing fresh in my mind.

Last edited:

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The questions are in bold now so you don't have to read the whole thing.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats man. Sounds like fun. :)

For your questions...

how are you supposed to get easy access to the tits?

The best way is to just pull her shirt over her head. No need to be subtle about it.

Is your mouth supposed to be locked on there the whole time or is it more of a bobbing kinda thing?

That's about how it always worked out for me too: light kissing, with an occasional deep one. The mouth is always in the general region, but tongue isn't always in.

Only thing you should watch out for is "lizard lips" (I heard some chick *****ing about her boyfriend), which is moving your tongue in and out too fast or bobbing around too much. That's bad. Beyond that, if you're both having fun, whatever works.

Is there a set procedure here? I assume I should get the shirt off before I start going into her pants right? Isn't she supposed to take off her shirt?

It's often more convenient to get the shirt off first, because you can increase the level of foreplay more slowly. There's no hard and fast rule though. I think it's good manners to take off her shirt first: that way it's not like you're just going for a quickie.

Most girls will NOT just take off their shirt for you. You have to do the work, let her know you're interested. Grab the bottom of it and lift; if everything went well she won't be protesting. ;)

Anyway, good job, keep it up.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She took off your belt and kept her shirt on? Dude, she wanted to give you a BJ. :)

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done bro.
It's always joy to read these kind of stories.

But it seems like all of a sudden I just own people and it's not even a challenge any more. I didn't even have to do anything really for this one except invite her over, put in a DVD and stick my mouth on hers.
It's a great feeling when the change happens isn't it?
If some girl is interested in you it IS like this. Just get isolated, make move and you get some. Easy.

Next time go for those pants and switch off that thinking!;)

OMG IM SWEET

Banned
Reaction score
OMG U IN HIGH SCHOOL AND U ARE JUST NOT KISSING OMG OMG OMG YOUR A LOSER }:/

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OMG IM SWEET
........| |.........
........| |..........
........| | ........
|^|^| |^| ___
|...............-----
|..............|
..| ......... |...

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
........| |.........
........| |..........
........| | ........
|^|^| |^| ___
|...............-----
|..............|
..| ......... |...
Is that what I think it is?

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather!

Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
........| |.........
........| |..........
........| | ........
|^|^| |^| ___
|...............-----
|..............|
..| ......... |...
I'll second that thusly:

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........'\'...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

EDIT: Oh, and a "None too shabby at all!" goes to Abcd for actually getting off his ass and going after what he wanted. :D Keep it up!

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OMG IM SWEET
Haha what does that even mean?

Anyway thanks for the tips guys. Yeah after a while she took off her one outer shirt thing which wasn't buttoned in front (more like a wrap-around sweater), so i dunno i guess i figured she'd complete the process if she wanted to. Thanks for fixing my illusions there.

As for the belt-off thing, yeahs seriously why didn't I think of that? She kept teasing me but I was kinda waiting for her to take off her shirt or something before *I* exposed my one prize... I guess I'll have to be more observant next time.

She was sooo into me at school today you can't believe it. Yesterday she seriously asked me to come live with her a bunch of times. She's like "I have a big bed!" Which is defenitely good :)

It's so excellent that I actually need to "tone her down" a bit rather than get her to act more flirty. She's always so grippy and talking in high pitched voices and squeals and **** around me. Tomorrow I'm gonna be like, Hey you know you can just chill now since you've got me. I can take her cuddling but all the high pitched stuff just gets kinda annoying. Since I've been in Senioritis layed-back mode for the past few months it's like shell shock coming back to someone who makes me act peppy all the time.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slow down there, turbo...

Originally posted by Abcd
Tomorrow I'm gonna be like, Hey you know you can just chill now since you've got me.
And what of what she'll feel then? "Oh, that wasn't so hard... on to the next one"?

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, good call. Maybe I'll be a bit more harsh, like "Hey stop squeeling for god sakes, you sound like a weirdo" instead of "Stop squeeling because I'm all yours now." I defenitely have to get her to talk like a normal person. It's like she'll say regular stuff, but kinda high pitched. Then she'll start laughing and smiling or something. And all she said was "Did you get the math homework" or something like that... Whatever it'll all cool down Im sure.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Rather!

Originally posted by Von Neuen
I'll second that thusly:

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........'\'...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

EDIT: Oh, and a "None too shabby at all!" goes to Abcd for actually getting off his ass and going after what he wanted. :D Keep it up!
I love you!

bootyman151

Reaction score
good job and improving and all but are u ****ing serious. from your post your actin like your the **** form touching a girls tits.
I mean your 18 kissing and making out is nothing tits are nothing
you made out with her for a ocuple hours this isnt middle school man u should of tryed to get head from her at least u probaly coulda ****ed her if u didnt have the middle school mindset. After you read this change your mindset and the reslutls will follow

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it was defenitely too early for sex, but perhaps the time after next I'll go for it. This girl came into my house not expecting more than a kiss. Anyway I don't know if I even want to have sex with her quite yet. Bootyman151 - people like you are (and should be) in the minority, not that I don't appreciate your help :). While having sex before you've even gone out with the girl might be physically pleasing, most people here are looking for something more than a quick orgasm as a reward for all this hard DJ work.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What? Your not expecting an orgasm! Thats the main thing you wanted when you first started looking at this. Sure you want a relationship, but what better way to get it going right then to get some *****!

Dude, think about it. In the shower, is about the only time you get your **** wet, so go change that!

Don't listen to me! <shrugs>

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrzyBadBoyDJ
What? Your not expecting an orgasm! Thats the main thing you wanted when you first started looking at this. Sure you want a relationship, but what better way to get it going right then to get some *****!
Not really... I wasn't looking for an orgasm. Anyway I don't think having sex the first time I've ever seen this relatively innocent girl outside of school is the best way to kick off a relationship.

Kinda related- On the phone she wanted to ask me a "personal question" but said she wouldn't feel comfortable asking it for another three weeks or so. So I finally got her to admit that she wanted to know how big my **** was. I laughed at her remark that it's going to take three weeks to even ASK me about that - I told her she could easily answer her own question at any time. So she's like, "yeah, i dont know when, I do have SOME dignity..." and I'm like "You'll have to figure it out" and she says "Well maybe this Saturday."

So I'd say I'm doing pretty well in terms of moving the relationship quickly towards sex.