Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Date Player Style

Reaction score
First Date Player Style

If you’re already a skilled player, you may already know how to handle the first date player style and may not need to read this. But if you still go by the traditional “date before bang” mentality, then you definitely need to read this.

So how do you handle the first date player style?

Well first of all your mentality has to change from thinking “date before fück” to “fück before date”. Once you’ve achieved that player mentality, you’re halfway there.

The next step is to actually try to fück her before even going out on the first date. This is done by NOT setting up a specific first date in which you two go somewhere and spend time together.

How is it that you will bang her if you don’t first take her out?

This is where your player style comes in. What you do when you first decide to call her is talk to her for 7-10 minutes then BAM, tell her to come over to your place for some drinks. No need to mention anything else. She’ll either accept or not. If she doesn’t accept then she isn’t interested in you enough to fück you and there would have been a low probability that she would have went out with you anyways.

Most girls that agree to go out on a pre-planned specified date such as someplace to eat, a café, a friend’s place, some sort of active date, a special event, etc…WILL agree to come over to your place or will want you to come over to their place. Once they come over to your place, then that’s when you run your game. You don’t need to take her anywhere; your place is THE spot to be!

Okay, so you got her over to your place, what now?

Despite the obvious, like I said above, you start to run your game immediately and break out the alcohol. If she doesn’t drink or doesn’t feel like drinking, you’ll have to use your game to persuade her, if you’ve gotten this far your game should be tight enough.

Now as you run your game she should start giving you signs when she’s ready to be kissed. It may take only a few minutes or it may take about 15-20 minutes. Don’t let the conversation drag on longer than 20 minutes. She will be more reluctant to let you bang. You two are both there to fück and you both damn well know it, don’t act like a chump.

Now you can take her out…

So you’ve banged her without having to first take her out, congratulations, you’re on your way to becoming a true player. After you two have fücked, you have several options, you can let her stay to talk and bang some more or you two can go out and do something together. That is how you incorporate the player’s spontaneity into the first date.

From my many years of being a master player I’ve learned that girls crave sex. Those that give good head and like to do it all the time are the best type because you can expect them to hook you up whenever you want and they will enjoy doing it.

Soon I’ll drop my player’s tip on how to get her to worship your d!ck and give you head literally all day. All day you say? Well it will seem like all day, I don’t know about you guys but the girls that give me good head know how to get me up even after they’ve already made me nut 3 or 4 times that day.

Player 2002

[This message has been edited by Player of the Year (edited 05-05-2002).]

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question for you, Player:

What do you say to a girl in the first 7-10 minutes that gets her interested enough to come home with you? Especially considering that she knows what she's in for.

What do you say or do that raises her interest enough to get her to come home with you, and have sex that easily.

I have no problem meeting girls, or having the balls to approach them. I often see girls that I think would be great to try this with, but I've never tried it. I usually end up having a long conversation, and if I'm lucky, getting her #. If I'm even luckier, I actually get a date out of it. But, I don't have a lot of practice at this either.

This is a set of skills I would like to learn. There's a lot of nights, I'd just like to get laid. No strings attached. No relationships, or dating, or BS.

So tell me, how do you go about this, player style?

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am impressed by Dr.FeelGood's question.

Anyway Dr.Feel Good, does it mean when you take a girl back to your house, it indirectly hints that you wanna bang her? Is that right?

Player of the year,

I think you missed out something. There are some females that cannot go over to your house because they're busy, couldn't get a transport to your area,emergency ot etc.

So how are you going to handle that? Ask them over the next time?

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted by Player of the Year...

Most girls that agree to go out on a pre-planned specified date such as someplace to eat, a café, a friend’s place, some sort of active date, a special event, etc…WILL agree to come over to your place or will want you to come over to their place.
This is not quite right. Meeting you in a public place is non-threatening. It requires a great deal of rapport to get a girl over your place and, as Dr. Feelgood pointed out, the time period you are talking about is pretty short to have developed that. I am by no means suggesting it can't be done, but by leaving out what goes on up until that point (the 7-10 minutes), you have deprived us of what I would consider to be the most valuable part of this article.

To open, elicit values and show the kind of value you are talking about to a target usually takes considerably longer than you are talking about even for most highly effective seducers.

This bears more explaination.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another key question that was left out here: How do you phrase the invitation back to your place exactly? If you intend to fclose that quickly, then you may as well IMO go balls-to-the-walls and use a sex pact SOI rather than this 'come over for drinks' underhandedness.

------------------

Freeheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, the key to this technique is picking the right girl for the job. It sure won't work with all of them.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Freeheart:
Obviously, the key to this technique is picking the right girl for the job. It sure won't work with all of them.
Female posters here need to understand that this website and these forums are not about getting any SPECIFIC girl. It is a statement of the obvious that not everything works on every girl. Please resist the temptation to chime in with a statement of the obvious simply because you feel a technique would not work on YOU.

I see no problem whatsoever with this technique other than the fact that as it stands now it is poorly defined and hopefully that will change when Player of the Year replies to fill in the gaps that have been pointed out.

------------------

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 05-06-2002).]