Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Date Ideas?

Ekimuk

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello everyone. haha yes i'm finally gonna go on my first proper date :) i'm quite nervous, and i've only just reliased that i don't really know what to do, where to go or what i'm expected to do.. so if you have any advice you can give me, it would be greatly appreciated. i've looked through the articles in the dj bible but some of the links don't seem to work!

so far i've thought of dinner and then some ice skating.

thanks in advance.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No gifts, no matter how badly you want to buy something for her. Go and have fun.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bowling always works very well for me. Pool is good too (if you're over 21 and can get into the place).

Noir

Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep seeing this question over and over again. I think this is a common problem and we should devote a thread with all our experiences. What TO DO and NOT DO on a date. How about that?

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
keep the date light and most of all FUN!!!

ice skating sounds like fun..if SHE is open game and isn't the type to be complaining about how cold it is or how she can't skate or how she the color of the skates make her blouse look funny..

keep it FUN for both of you...i think many guys are sooo worried about how to act..and what 'MOVES' to put on the lady..that we forget to HAVE FUN...

remember your first time at an amusement park?? have that attitude with her...bright eyes..big smiles...keep the date like that...keep the mood FUN!

especially a first one...

you guys aren't married..you guys aren't planning where you guys are going to grow old together.

its a date...treat it like a date...no pressure =)

good luck