Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First call?

Bill-o2

Reaction score
I wanna phone this girl, for the first time and need some advice on what to say and not to say. also I wanna do somthin with her and cant think of anything. Thanks guys in advance.

-Bill

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make the phone call brief maybe 5-7 minutes. Ask her how was her day and stuff like that. Then say I am going to blank and you should tag along.

Places to go

Dve and busters- Gameworks

Go carts

Ice Skating

Looking at christmas lights.

But me I normally either invite them to my house for a so called movie and then make my move. Or I drive out to the country which is about 30 minutes away. It's out of her normal places she goes. So I make her see new things and then make my move.

Bill-o2

Reaction score
And this is an unexpected phone call tho, we have been flirting for a while, and from what they've told me, she likes me, so im just trying to make it not awkward for her.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the begging of the relationship you should only use the phone to make dates. Not for anything else.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to what most people say, it's really hard to have a phone call only last 5-7 minutes. Take as long as you need to talk about what you want. The important thing is that when you hang up the phone, something has been set up. I've had phone calls last over an hour the first time I've called a chick, but have always made sure I had a date before I said goodbye.

As for what to say, do a search on Phone Conversation Topics. There's probably about a dozen or so that should give you enough topics to last a week. One thing that I used to do before I made a call was write down what I wanted to say. If you get stuck, look down at your paper.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, writing down what you want to say is a good tip. I've done that before and can keep the convos always flowing. And once you run out of things to talk about cut it off. You have important **** to do.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easy man...
When you phone her just be cool make her laugh , talk about anything that u got in mind but make sure that the conversation does not go for nomore than 10 minutes in that first call.
At the end you can arrange something to get you all too together

Bill-o2

Reaction score
one more thing, whats the right TIME to call?

thanks for all the responses

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call later at night, MONDAY thru THURSDAY! If you call on the weekend it makes you look desperate and that you have no weekend plans.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes no difference when you call, actually. Just as long as you don't tell her you're gonna call at a specific time. Make her be surprised to hear from you. The weekend can actually be the best time to call her, you can talk about what you did over the weekend and what she did, makes for easier conversation. Once again, timing is a minor detail, don't worry about it. Just don't hang up until you've got something set up bro.