“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

First breakup where I didn't break down

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,934
While I have been aware of the neg since the 2000s, I have rarely ever used the neg over time.
Yeah, it seems like kind of a transparent tactic. That said, if you're good at teasing, and it seems natural to you, I think it can be effective. But don't cross the line into insults, that was never supposed to be the objective. I think somewhere along the line, the neg got confused with the darker idea that the worst you treated a girl, the more she'd like you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lord_Spankus

New Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Age
25
Why are you waiting specifically until 30 for family formation?
It's just a general guidline for me. I am currently studying mathematics and later data science at an university. Till I have an established career and have my **** in order, I don't think i want/could handle kids.
 
Top