duke007
Master Don Juan
Lately I've been having little trouble approaching and attracting girls but the all-important sealing of the deal is where my DJ skills fall flat. Number closes are fine....I'm talking about putting the girl into a sexual mood, leading on to makeout and then hopefully a lay.
Thinking back on my two years of DJing I've found myself in many awkward and unreadable situations at the closing phase of the sarge for a variety of reasons. I think these negative experiences have created a mental hurdle in my mind that is holding me back. I never find myself in straightforward situations where closing would be natural...there is always some obstacle to deal with but I keep failing.
Let me give you an example from last night:
My AFC friend invited me to some "Barrels by Candlelight" event out in the far-eastern suburbs of the city. Where country meets city. Well it turned out to be completely sh1t. The place was filled with ageing pub-rockers, MILFs and "the regulars". I approached some chick who looked youngish but then I found out she was 38 and married!
All there was on offer was a pair of party girls that weren't even that hot. We approached and everything went fine...they were 18, seemed horny and getting a good alcohol buzz. Problem is the hotter girl had a repulsive voice (mix Pauline Hanson and Judith Lucy for you Aussie readers) and didn't like me as much as her weird stoner friend did.
After a few takeaways I sat down with the two of them and they wanted to know how many girls I'd been with. I skirted around the question by making them tell me first and then changing to a related subject before my turn
(Amazing can't believe that worked). The blonde announced she had slept with 4 guys.
Now I don't know what the f*ck to say or how to act to declare I'd like to be the fifth. It was 2 on 1 situation as well....I just get a mental blank and am unable to amp up the situation.
Everyone changes location to some forest barbeque ground in the middle of nowhere at 2am on a Monday night (hahaha I feel so bummy...the cops were checking on us too). The two chicks are there, and they keep coming back to talk to me, especially the brunette. I have the don't give a f*ck attitude which is probably increasing my value in her eyes.
Even though I didn't really like her, I had the perfect opportunity for a quickie out there in the forest but I didn't have the killer instinct to make it happen. Something is holding me back...I'm clueless as to how to smoothly make the transition. I'm so hopeless I can't even bang some crazy stoner who goes to the same pub every Monday!
Can anyone offer practical advice for turning fluff talk into something more? What mental attitude do you have as the sarge progresses to be successful? I've desensitized myself so much to meeting new women to overcome initial fears of approach. Now I just relate to them like a good buddy I've known for years and I think this is hurting my game.
Thinking back on my two years of DJing I've found myself in many awkward and unreadable situations at the closing phase of the sarge for a variety of reasons. I think these negative experiences have created a mental hurdle in my mind that is holding me back. I never find myself in straightforward situations where closing would be natural...there is always some obstacle to deal with but I keep failing.
Let me give you an example from last night:
My AFC friend invited me to some "Barrels by Candlelight" event out in the far-eastern suburbs of the city. Where country meets city. Well it turned out to be completely sh1t. The place was filled with ageing pub-rockers, MILFs and "the regulars". I approached some chick who looked youngish but then I found out she was 38 and married!
All there was on offer was a pair of party girls that weren't even that hot. We approached and everything went fine...they were 18, seemed horny and getting a good alcohol buzz. Problem is the hotter girl had a repulsive voice (mix Pauline Hanson and Judith Lucy for you Aussie readers) and didn't like me as much as her weird stoner friend did.
After a few takeaways I sat down with the two of them and they wanted to know how many girls I'd been with. I skirted around the question by making them tell me first and then changing to a related subject before my turn
Now I don't know what the f*ck to say or how to act to declare I'd like to be the fifth. It was 2 on 1 situation as well....I just get a mental blank and am unable to amp up the situation.
Everyone changes location to some forest barbeque ground in the middle of nowhere at 2am on a Monday night (hahaha I feel so bummy...the cops were checking on us too). The two chicks are there, and they keep coming back to talk to me, especially the brunette. I have the don't give a f*ck attitude which is probably increasing my value in her eyes.
Even though I didn't really like her, I had the perfect opportunity for a quickie out there in the forest but I didn't have the killer instinct to make it happen. Something is holding me back...I'm clueless as to how to smoothly make the transition. I'm so hopeless I can't even bang some crazy stoner who goes to the same pub every Monday!
Can anyone offer practical advice for turning fluff talk into something more? What mental attitude do you have as the sarge progresses to be successful? I've desensitized myself so much to meeting new women to overcome initial fears of approach. Now I just relate to them like a good buddy I've known for years and I think this is hurting my game.