Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fingering hurts her?

Beezy1586

Reaction score
Last night I got in the pants of my girlfriend of 2 weeks for the first time. I started off by massaging her **** a little bit over her underwear then went in from the side. We'd been making out for about 20 minutes and she was a little wet but when I started to massage from inside she pulled away because she said it "hurt." It's not like she was mad at me or anything because she kept making out, just moved my hand away from her skirt. I didnt even get to the point of fingering and she said it hurt! I asked her if it was her first time and she said no. Could it be me not being gentle enough, or her being really sensitive?

I've been a reader here for a long time and this is my first post, love this forum!

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time take her skirt off. unless shes pantless i won't finger a chick.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Noob
lol i love this forum aswell your title made me laugh for this thread for some reason, lol i rememebr over hearing a girls convo ages ago and it went sometying like this

"his finger was huge, i am not joking it hurt like mad" it was hard trying not to laugh i swear...
hahaha that must have been one HUGE finger, with a finger like that who needs a ****?

oh man thats funny

Kleft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many guys fall unfortunate to this. Its most likely because they dont know what to do and what a woman is about.:confused:

I started off by massaging her ****
NO NO NO.:nono:
Dont just dive in an expedition to find the **** and go to town. Only when the **** is flushed, plump and red and almost sticking out of the ****oral hood like a kind of female boner do you pay attention to it.

I didnt even get to the point of fingering and she said it hurt
Sounds like you think girls get hurt when they get fingered. The first time yes, but since it wasnt her first time nothing at all should hurt when its done the right way.

Could it be me not being gentle enough, or her being really sensitive?
Yes, both.
Firstly, the **** is one of the most if not the most sensitive part on the human body.
Imagine all the nerves on your **** compacted into one small little ball.
All women’s ****s are Extremely sensitive and this is why touching the **** directly when the girl woman isnt turned on can hurt the woman . Usually its sticky and if your finger sticks directly, and touches the **** too much it can be very painful for her.
Only and ONLY when your finger is moist do you even think about ''flickin the bean''.

For starters just massage the lips of the vagina and the hood of the **** where the **** is covered before she is turned on. Strokes and light touches. Also licks and sucking of the hood is an amazing buzz for her.:crazy:

And remember take everything slow. Us men are like switches, we can be turned on very quickly.
Women are more like volume knobs. They have to be gradually turned on.
Lastly Ill end with this finally important message:

A dry finger in a dry hole Is Not foreplay.

motdn

Reaction score
Women in bed use body language.
They may appear like a book with 7 seals but when you pay close attention you'll learn more about her than she would ever tell you.
When they want to be fingered they will show you.
Not all girls like it all of the time, so she should sign whether she wants that or not. All in all, the ****oris is way more important.
She will sign it via her pelvis. The more she lifts it (when she's on the back) and the more she spreads her legs the more it means she wants to be fingered.
When we feel uncomfortable we use to "close down".

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by motdn
Women in bed use body language.
They may appear like a book with 7 seals but when you pay close attention you'll learn more about her than she would ever tell you.
When they want to be fingered they will show you.
Not all girls like it all of the time, so she should sign whether she wants that or not. All in all, the ****oris is way more important.
She will sign it via her pelvis. The more she lifts it (when she's on the back) and the more she spreads her legs the more it means she wants to be fingered.
When we feel uncomfortable we use to "close down".

arent we sneaky?

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT HURT HER.???????????????????

WOW, you must have been doing somthin wrong!!!! HOW can given a woman pleasure result in her feeling pain.

You could tell if she was just lieing (scared) or if she was actually in pain by her facial expression.

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kleft has it. You can't go charging in at the bean when its not ready.
A women has to be warmed up, the equivalent of what it feels like for us is like after you blow and a chick keeps yanking, it starts to feel real sensitive and uncomfortable.
Only when she is real turned on, that's when you can 'flick the bean.' :D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys didnt think about this: TIGHT virgin pu$$y. When a girl is very tight, even if she is DRIPPING wet, and ready, it will hurt to insert a finger inside her.

I myself had to deal with this recently. All i can say is, SLOOOOWWW and careful. To tell you the truth dude, im bailing out on this girl though. If it hurts her to have any sexual contact..what is the point?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many fingers?

fabman

Reaction score
Oh yeah... fingering hurts her. Your dyke dar should have exploded at that point.

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it man

Same thing happened to me

I was with a girl who I knew was a virgin. I got her warmed up, she was wet but I couldn't get my fingers in more than an inch without hurting her.

All you can do: buy that ***** a big dildo and tell her to undergo intense training and come see you when she is ready.:)