Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fingering and shaving questions

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, well first of all i want to start wit the shaving, ok, well im literally a bear lol, im full of hair, i got hair in my beard of course that i shave that one, but wat about the hair that i got on my chest, including nipples lol, well in my chest, stomach, in my balls, my legs, even my feet and my toes! and wat about in the back? also including some hair in the ass lol. im hairly and i dont know if girls like guys that r like way too hairly or wat. also, about 2 weeks ago, i went to my gf house and we started making out, well after like 30 minutes i start licking her nipples lol. well the thing is, she said she liked it, and i was like well next time i go see u im gonna try something new wit u, i didnt tell her wat. but ok, the thing is, when do i know when shes ready for me to finger her? and should i even do it? shes a virgin and i dont know if shell like it or wat! well i need help thinkin about that and the shaving part, thanks!

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if shes into licking nipples, i doubt she would mind the fingering. go get her, tiger. :rolleyes:

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
YAY! lol ok i hope she wont! but hey, wat if she gets like really into it. and wants to give me head, should i shave my penis or wat? lol and wat about all the other parts?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i "clip". i'm also pretty hairy (half jew) so i use those things they use to give buzz cuts...i have one from my buzz cut days and i put it on the second lowest setting for my legs, lowest for my balls butt back nipples and feet. lol more information then i usually give out but i hope it helps.

i cant remember how much it cost, though...

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
ummmm lol well should i use a eletric shaver or a razon? lol or maybe trim down the hair in my balls wit some scissors? lol

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok im going to tell you what to do with all your hair....

First buy one of those little trimmers that are adjustable
just like this http://www.remington-products.com/usa/products/grooming/pg150.html

Put it into a higher setting and do all your leg hair. I also have a lot of leg hair and im not going to shave it, but it does look a LOT better just trimmed. Also trim your pubes around your **** with. Put it into an even higher setting and trim your armpit hair. leave the chest hair as it is, if anything just trim it a little in the highest setting (chest hair is good, you never want to get rid of that).

Ok your done with the trimmer, now get the razor and some shaving cream. You can shave the following:

-Face
-Balls
-Ass
-around your nipples

i dont have hair on my back, but i guess youre only option is going to be get some help. Id leave the back as it is tho, i wouldnt worry about it.

TheDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man, i know what you're talking about.

here's my suggestion: don't use a razor/shaving cream around your pubic region, use scissors for around there.
whenever you go right down to the skin, the hair follicles become stronger, and I don't think any of us want prickly beard hairs around our shaft.

so yea, what i do is just do a pretty intense trim around my bush, up the shaft a little, down around the corner to the gooch, and all around the balls.
sorry to get graphic, but the only way to say this is to make it a little funny.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheDogg
yea man, i know what you're talking about.

here's my suggestion: don't use a razor/shaving cream around your pubic region, use scissors for around there.
whenever you go right down to the skin, the hair follicles become stronger, and I don't think any of us want prickly beard hairs around our shaft.

so yea, what i do is just do a pretty intense trim around my bush, up the shaft a little, down around the corner to the gooch, and all around the balls.
sorry to get graphic, but the only way to say this is to make it a little funny.
The only way to use scissors to get to those though to reach spots (i.e. gooch) is to let if grow really long so you can get a few hairs between your fingers then cut....otherwise its dangerous.

skumface

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know about you guys but the thought of a pair of scissors around the jewels kinda scares me...:-s

i use my trusted Gillette M3 Power in all regions except nipples and ass, for those you use scissors
I have what they call a "yellow brick road" which goes from my belly button and down to about where the pubes start but thats just be :D

anyways good luck on the shaving

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Safety scissors. :crackup:

Might not be that bad of an idea for the gooch, etc. Safer.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to shave ALL the hair off ur balls/****.. thats just too much of a mission in my opinion... Just trim it, and maybe get creative - eg: trim it and then shave a shape of a heart or something... lol... blah... i like getting a little creative sometimes:D

Chest: go for a wax.

Back: Go for a wax.

Ass: Go for a wax

Legs: Go for a wax (unless ur scared of being called gay for doing that:D)

Nipples: Shave it yourself.

Face: Shave it yourself.

Nose Hair: Shave it yourself

Ear Hair: Shave it yourself

Eye-brows: Pluck it or go for a wax

Anything else?:rolleyes:

Laterz...

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely shave/wax your chest hair. If you have fair size pecs (like me:D ) and abs its the best way. Although you should leave a snail trail. (The trail of hair that goes from your belly doooowwwwn.) Chicks dig bare chest with muscles.