Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

finding and meeting girls

markone

Reaction score
I work nights and have hard time meeting girls out side of work. Where do I go to meet more girls?

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once sat down and brainstormed a list of locations to meet women. When I was done, I had well over 30 entries: bookstores, libraries, school, the mall, grocery shopping, the park, the city, Target, the sports bar....the list goes on.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent idea to brainstorm the list. Then as a goal one shoudl go down the list and sarge at every location.

I think I have found my new goal. To sarge whereRicky hasn't sarged before! Thanks!

I will post about this later!

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by markone
I work nights and have hard time meeting girls out side of work. Where do I go to meet more girls?
Sounds like my situation. Do you have to work on the weekends (thus fri sat sun eventings)? When I worked nights during the weekend I pretty much had no social life for several months.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by markone
What do you do outside of the home when you aren't working? That's where you'd find women with similar interests.