Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding a Quality Woman

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys I would consider PUA's in real life do well for themselves, at least on the surface. A couple have tried but failed.

As for the goals, for some reason as fun as it would be to have a harem, I don't think I could stand to really be in a relationship with a woman who could accept that. I like a woman who wants me all to herself. I went on a long vacations before and the gf at the time said "It's all good as long as I don't hear about it". It was kind of a turn off to be honest.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insight

Great post Comote...

I'm young (21) but very mature and that's the reason my current gf is 35 and one thing I've realized after time with her is what women really want. Women after the wild years just want a man that is going to make them feel sexy, give them excitement, make them feel safe and secure, and be his own man...

Yes a woman can fall in and out of love with you, but if you live your life being scared of a woman losing interest, she WILL lose interest. I concentrate on the present, just enjoying my time with her and being who I am without playing games and am 100% confident in myself and in our relationship, I don't entertain the ideas of her leaving or cheating... not even crosses my mind...

I know i'm young, but I've had alot of experiences and most of what the Seduction community talks about is complete BS for LTR or anything serious with a woman. It WILL get you laid, it'll get you hot dates ect... but in the end if you're after LOVE or something long-term, forget this stuff... A woman dosen't fall in love with you for your C&F, or your confidence or any of that stuff !! Yeah it may attract her for a while, but its being yourself that she will fall in love with...

If you're naturally nerdy and u turn into a DJ, yeah u'll get laid but when u try to be in a LTR, how long can you withhold ur nerdiness ?? 1 year ?? 2 years ?? How tiring and fake is that ?? I'll tell you VERY !! So instead of trying to change urself to get women, just be yourself and wait for a woman to enter into your life that will love you for you.. Don't look for her, build your life and live your life but juss keep your eyes peeled for the one that will love you for you....

My gf now loves everything about me. I'm moody, I'm kinky, wierd as hell, very emotional, talkative and I cry when I watched titanic ;) Being myself and confident allows her to let down her mask and be herself. Girls aren't as COOL and PERFECT as we think they are, they're wierd and have kinks about them as well. They may put on the perfect face, but when ur confident in who you are to be yourself, your WHOLE self, u'll see a change in them and they'll feel comfortable being there wierd self around you as well and they'll love you for allowing them to take the mask off...

I could go on for hours about things i've learned about love and LTR's and quality women, but i don't want to bore you all. Finding my quality girl wasn't hard because i wasn't looking, it just happened. All it takes is time, you don't need any advice or tips, just be yourself and live your life... love witll find u

-Cod3r

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
She became a different person later in life. After a few years of marriage life becomes a boring routine.
The Menopause stuff.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yes a woman can fall in and out of love with you, but if you live your life being scared of a woman losing interest, she WILL lose interest. I concentrate on the present, just enjoying my time with her and being who I am without playing games and am 100% confident in myself and in our relationship, I don't entertain the ideas of her leaving or cheating... not even crosses my mind..."

Son...she will leave you. Maybe not now...maybe not next year...but she will. And trust me...the one doing the dumping/leaving is going to be her. Typically works that way when a younger man (considerably younger man) is with an older woman (that still relatively young). The problem with her is that after she leaves you (under some false pretense and while feeling sorry for you) is that she is going to have serious issues finding the man she is truly seeking. Because typically, the man in that age group doesn't want any woman in her 30s. I know that I don't.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah, slow down there partner. It's all about balance my friends.
I don't settle for a woman "after her wild years". The women I am dealing with are not just quality at 35, they are quality women at 25. They were quality women in college. I'm not saying your gf was not quality at those ages, but I'm talking about girls that want to experience there "wild years" and after with one person alone.

I don't believe it is right to just up and be emotional either. You can let a little emotion out after you are sure she is in love with you, but you do always have to balance it with not being her lap-dog.

You are right in that a woman will love you when she feels she can be yourself around you, if she also feels that attraction towards you. Without that attraction though you'll end up being her "friend" and no one wants that.

I woman will not fall in love with you if she is not attracted to you.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comote said:
Woah, slow down there partner. It's all about balance my friends.
I don't settle for a woman "after her wild years". The women I am dealing with are not just quality at 35, they are quality women at 25. They were quality women in college. I'm not saying your gf was not quality at those ages, but I'm talking about girls that want to experience there "wild years" and after with one person alone.

I don't believe it is right to just up and be emotional either. You can let a little emotion out after you are sure she is in love with you, but you do always have to balance it with not being her lap-dog.

You are right in that a woman will love you when she feels she can be yourself around you, if she also feels that attraction towards you. Without that attraction though you'll end up being her "friend" and no one wants that.

I woman will not fall in love with you if she is not attracted to you.
EXCELLENT post!

I like how you stated that a quality woman would be quality in her 20s as well as her 30s, etc. And that the "wild years" would be experienced with ONE person. I agree 100% with that.

Nothing wrong with being with women that had "wild 20s"...as long as they respect the man while she is with that man...BUT also underdasting that I would never marry her. Rather have her while she is hibernating...but some day she will come out of that state. And still, women (and men) should understand that what we do in our ADULT past is going to (and should) have consequences. If they wanted to be sluts and "wild" in their 20s, they have to understand that they will have to settle for less when they are in their 30s and 40s.

Beginner1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Great post Comote...

I'm young (21) but very mature and that's the reason my current gf is 35 and one thing I've realized after time with her is what women really want. Women after the wild years just want a man that is going to make them feel sexy, give them excitement, make them feel safe and secure, and be his own man...

Yes a woman can fall in and out of love with you, but if you live your life being scared of a woman losing interest, she WILL lose interest. I concentrate on the present, just enjoying my time with her and being who I am without playing games and am 100% confident in myself and in our relationship, I don't entertain the ideas of her leaving or cheating... not even crosses my mind...

I know i'm young, but I've had alot of experiences and most of what the Seduction community talks about is complete BS for LTR or anything serious with a woman. It WILL get you laid, it'll get you hot dates ect... but in the end if you're after LOVE or something long-term, forget this stuff... A woman dosen't fall in love with you for your C&F, or your confidence or any of that stuff !! Yeah it may attract her for a while, but its being yourself that she will fall in love with...

If you're naturally nerdy and u turn into a DJ, yeah u'll get laid but when u try to be in a LTR, how long can you withhold ur nerdiness ?? 1 year ?? 2 years ?? How tiring and fake is that ?? I'll tell you VERY !! So instead of trying to change urself to get women, just be yourself and wait for a woman to enter into your life that will love you for you.. Don't look for her, build your life and live your life but juss keep your eyes peeled for the one that will love you for you....

My gf now loves everything about me. I'm moody, I'm kinky, wierd as hell, very emotional, talkative and I cry when I watched titanic ;) Being myself and confident allows her to let down her mask and be herself. Girls aren't as COOL and PERFECT as we think they are, they're wierd and have kinks about them as well. They may put on the perfect face, but when ur confident in who you are to be yourself, your WHOLE self, u'll see a change in them and they'll feel comfortable being there wierd self around you as well and they'll love you for allowing them to take the mask off...

I could go on for hours about things i've learned about love and LTR's and quality women, but i don't want to bore you all. Finding my quality girl wasn't hard because i wasn't looking, it just happened. All it takes is time, you don't need any advice or tips, just be yourself and live your life... love witll find u

-Cod3r

WOW!!! Hard hitting and very true post Cod3r, I a very suprised that you learned this as young as you are, It took me a few more years to realize the same things that you have.

It is like going to purchase a used car and the seller decides to add fluid to the engine to to stop the engine knocking from happening, and then they put armor-all over everything imaginable to shine up everything, and even bond-o all the minor dents and blemishes. How do you think the buyer, (symbolic for a girl) is gonna react when they eventually find out the truth that, this car is not what it presented itself to be to me when I first got it. The engine is shot, the paint is faded as hell, and you are the car is made out of plastic filler.

They are gonna be pissed and lose interest and respect for it.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beginner1 said:
WOW!!! Hard hitting and very true post Cod3r, I a very suprised that you learned this as young as you are, It took me a few more years to realize the same things that you have.

It is like going to purchase a used car and the seller decides to add fluid to the engine to to stop the engine knocking from happening, and then they put armor-all over everything imaginable to shine up everything, and even bond-o all the minor dents and blemishes. How do you think the buyer, (symbolic for a girl) is gonna react when they eventually find out the truth that, this car is not what it presented itself to be to me when I first got it. The engine is shot, the paint is faded as hell, and you are the car is made out of plastic filler.

They are gonna be pissed and lose interest and respect for it.
I see that you STILL have a LOT to learn about women. Both of you do.

Most women would say (when her friends ask her to dump that loser), "Well...but he used to be good" (or some other justification) and hang to that loser for a longer time. Because when women apply "emotions" (e.g. fall in love)...all logic goes away. That's why "jerks" (some of them) manage to have great women. It is NOT because they were jerks (and I'm talking here about abusive men...not the "jerk" we refer in this site) when they met them...it was because they HIDE (via manipulation) the fact they were jerks and showed it to them AFTER the woman felt in love. Of course, with time, some women get a sense of self respect and dump the guy. But it takes a LONG time.