"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Find your niche

tksniper

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2023
Messages
439
Reaction score
720
Age
42
Do you want to be aggressive and sexual, or playful and funny? Whatever type you are, there are women out there for you. The key is deciding your niche seduction type and master it. You’ll get rejected by 90% of women but the 10% are going to be “that’s what I was looking for.” You can’t be everything to every woman. That’s impossible.

My style is fast escalation and aggressive/romantic and charming. I’m allergic to platonic interactions and would leave immediately as soon as I sense a platonic vibe from the woman. Not every woman likes it. And that’s okay. I have to put my pride aside and realize it’s just a numbers game.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top