"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Finally Success

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED ME OUT....Von Neuen...Jester, Matrix, Awfullysuave, Lorenzo/Anthony,julian, boono, madskater, supermanx,AC/DC so many more, i can't remember all


OK Heres what happened....

I went to the mall by myself today....I was thinking I'm going to approach girls today..I don't even have to number close if I don't feel it...But anyway...First girl I approached was in a clothing store i just asked her about shirts and that was it talked to her for a minute and left no close ...she was a 6


Second girl...she was also in a clothing store I just made a comment about our surroundings and got her to smile...I made eye contact with her and smiled then I say hey...then i made the comment no close ....shes was a 6


Third Girl, She WORKS in a clothing store, so i basic just asked her opinion on the shirts and we talked about a few things anyway...I didn't close, I wasn't really into her..I could have closed but my gut feeling was not too...Anyway I still approached and talked to her...She was about a 7.


FOURTH GIRL...ahhh yes...Victory ;) She was in a clothing store i was just telling her i was shopping for some christmas gifts and i could have used her help...So i introduced myself to her and so did she...Then we were looking around the store and we got into a conversation about alot of things...Anyway her mom was actually meeting her in af ew minutes...So i figured ok I'm gonna close...So i was like "hey let me get your number and i'll give you a call sometime"...She was like "sure" so i got and i basically ended convo there and left her final comment "call me" Only problem is she lives kind of far away from me like 30 min...but that could be worked out...like meeting her halfway or something u know...But anyway NOW THIS GIRL...HB 8.5!!!!!!!!


So listen I FINALLY DID IT...it feels soooo GOOD...to all who are still scared to approach...I DID this all by MYSELF...if i can do it anyone can.. Iwas the pussiest guy when it came to approach...Von Neuen, jester,matrix and everyone who has helped me can definitely agree to that...What i learned is JUST DO IT..dont worry about rejection so what you'll never see the girl again more than likely...JUST DO IT!!!!! IM SOO HAPPY!!!!!
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BW14

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Da ville
Was this your first time ? if so its a real good feeling because now you feel you can do this all the time
 

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Yes it was my first time approaching on the mall...and really even approaching...I mean i approached like once or twice in my life..lol but like 1 year ago.. I mean nothing like now...
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Congrats, man! Doesn't it feel great to know that you overcame all the bullshyt in your head? You conquered your fear, and guess what? You've got a hot chick's number. If that's not incentive to move forward, nothin is.

All those nights on AIM when you pussed out in the mall, but you learned from your mistakes, and now you probably feel unstoppable. Great job. I commend your determination in the face of failure.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
This post has made my day, thanks wreckless. I know how you feel, you expanded your comfort zone and have left yourself open to thousands more of lifes oppurtunities. Remember, don't stop there.
 

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
Damn that was inspirational. If only I had my driving privleges back (Should get them back Dec. 22), I'd go to the mall right now.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Congratulations pimp! This proves my point that:

It doesn't matter if you know more about DJ principles, who DOES them and TRIES them first succeeds.

Have fun with your new girl, you earned it. ;)
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Great job bud! To think, my countless insults wrapped in DJfact finally made a dent... I'm proud of you.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Great job bud! To think, my countless insults wrapped in DJfact finally made a dent... I'm proud of you.
I didn't like your insults. They made an incoherent point about "caring".
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

spikehead

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
new york city
Good job!
You're along the same lines as me in terms of approaching. You can get so far but then it's hard to close. The next time i'm at the mall i'll work on approaches, especially since their so crowded now that we're in the holiday shopping season.

It all comes with practice:)
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Unbelieveable... you finally did it. You finally, finally did it. Did I not tell you that you would do it? I cannot receive any credit for this, for you did this all on your own. As I always told you... "I can only show you the door... it is up to you to walk through it."

Congratulations... build on it.

The Bad Man...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Good stuff, now go and show her the best damn time she's ever had. In essence, grace her with the presence of a Don Juan ;)
 
Top