Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fight Club

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me or am I the only one who see's the iorny of fight club on this site?

The whole movei is about how you don't need to be tyler and how to fight commercialization, yet almost every threas about hair, or close, or anything has someone saying...

OH I wanna look just like Tyler Durden...

I understand the urge to look good, but did you miss the complete point of the movie? That the dude accomplished everything, got the girl, NOT because of his haircut or his cloths, but because he was free of his social inhabitions...

Why not focus on attitude and living life the way you want to rather then on trying to look like Brad Pitt?

Like Pook said, take everything you have and roll the dice, take a gamble and live.

For those of you who are religious, look at the parable of the slave who was given money and didn't return it with intrest, what happened to him? That money, is our talents and our dreams.

Live, don't mock...

I'm not perfect, but at least I try.

~Capi

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe this...*Pinches arm* Not a dream. I actually have to say...

Moved to Don Juan Tips. :eek:

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know why? Cuz in the real world, looks really do matter. Don't fool yourself into thinking charisma will make up for fugliness, because it won't. If you don't look good, no girl will give you the time of day.

You know what, I should write a fvckin tip instead of branching off other people's tips.:mad:

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't look good, no girl will give you the time of day.
If you look decent a girl will give you the time of the day. As long as you arn't wearing an eye patch and have DD tities, you should be fine.

women do judge looks but far less then Charisma. Of course women will take a man who's hotter if he's the same in everything else. But if one guy looks decent but has tons of charisma and knows how to make the girl hot, versus the guy who is hot, but is shy and doesn't talk to anyone.

Who's going to win.?

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, most hot guys get approached by chicks at my school . . .
Well then, that would fall under the dategorys of...

Use your own judgement
Different Areas, Different People.

In my short lifetime I have seldom seen a women approach a hot guy... the exceptions.

UGLY WOMEN.
FAMOUS PEOPLE

and about a 5% bust of regular to hot women aproaching guys.

Anyway...

I understand AFK... but if the answer was so simply make yourself hot, or talk to more people, life would be to simple.:p

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I don't believe the whole purpose of the movie was to get the girl I mean she was pretty messed up chick, the kind of girl you should run the hell away from.

Jack or his alter ego Tyler Durden was a complete psycho. He didn't accomplish nothing but his main goal was to lead a life of total destruction. That is not the DJ way to look for destruction but rather success in every aspect of his life.

Tyler Durden allowed Jack to open his eyes through the path of destruction. Jack was a faliure because he did not enjoy life and was living in a bubble society helped to create for him. Tyler Durden helped Burst Jack's bubble and emerge the two personalities in to one. Thus creating a balance.

Sort of emerging the jerk and the AFC into one. You might not get complete Don Juan but you get a better and happier human being.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Capi post in DJ Tips?
IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!
OMG we are t3h doomed!!1!!!1!1
look first off I don't know you... ? Anyway... as fun as jest is... I don't know you.... sencond on this list of I don't know you's is... if you need to say j/k or j/p... then you didn't do the joke right... If you can't say a joke without finishing with a j/p... then don't say the joke at all... If you have to tell someone something is funny, then why not skip the joke and tell them to laugh....

not being rough... juat a bit of advice.

Don Pablo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
look first off I don't know you... ? Anyway... as fun as jest is... I don't know you.... sencond on this list of I don't know you's is... if you need to say j/k or j/p... then you didn't do the joke right... If you can't say a joke without finishing with a j/p... then don't say the joke at all... If you have to tell someone something is funny, then why not skip the joke and tell them to laugh....

not being rough... juat a bit of advice.

I agree with you on that. And I didn't at first, but I went back and edited it in because it is hard to convey a joking manner across the internet.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are starting to pump out some good sh!t capi..
keep it up

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post capi

I am starting to say that more often lately:D :cool:

first a post in tips by Capi
next capi goes to DJ bootcamp
whats next

could capi be wanting to become a DJ or is capi playing the ultimate joke on us? That would not be funny. ok maybe it would just a little:D

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: good post capi

Originally posted by baseballDJ
I am starting to say that more often lately:D :cool:

first a post in tips by Capi
next capi goes to DJ bootcamp
whats next

could capi be wanting to become a DJ or is capi playing the ultimate joke on us? That would not be funny. ok maybe it would just a little:D
LOL atleast he's trying.

HEY. isn't Capi that DarkFalconIV guy from a long time ago who tried to give us love poems to give to girls?

LOL.