Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Research: Men's Coaching

Are you currently being coached/mentored?

• Yes, I am currently

• Yes, and would like to be again

• No, not for me

• No, but would like to be

Results are only viewable after voting.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moderatos: Feel free to delete this post if not allowed or breaks any guidelines/rules.

First off, I thank you in advance for taking part in this survey/poll. I am looking to expand and tune in the vision of Modern Man Advice. With that, I need to hear and learn from different perspectives and do some field research on men's wellness/coaching. Most of you are familiar with my coaching, advice, mindset, and philosophy when it comes to masculinity and anything related to men's wellness. As some of you know I am a mindset coach and place great importance on how we, as men, think and relate to our communities.

With that said, I would like to know from my fellow SS members a few things (numbered below). Please reply to the questions below as well as the poll:

1. Have you ever been coached or mentored?
1.1 If so, what was that experience like and what did you value from that relationship?
1.2 If not, what makes you not want to be coached or mentored?
2. How familiar are you with mindset coaching and can you share what you know about it?
3. What would you, personally, like to grow on and/or expand on?
4. How do you practively become a better man for yourself, your family, and your community?
5. How do you visualize a relationship with a mindset coach to be like (ie. symbiotic relationship, mirror effect, support system, an outlet, etc)?

Again, thanks for your time, and feel free to add any other comments, concerns, or questions in your response. Or DM if you would like to keep it private.

Modern Man Advice

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
1.- I havent been coached or mentored before. I guess I feel its hard to justify paying money for it when there is so much free information online regarding self improvement, including but not limited to youtoube videos, blogs, Forums, etc. Also, Im not sure how well it would translate because I dont live in the United States.

B.- Im not familiar at all with mindset coaching.

3.- How to keep a girl interested once you are married or in a LTR so she doesn´t leave you after 4+ years. Also, how to convince her to have a threesome with another girl.

4.- Its not much but I do small good deeds here and there. Give a lift to someone who doesnt own a car, feed stray dogs, doing small favors for my family.

5.- I guess it would be a combinations of those.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.- I havent been coached or mentored before. I guess I feel its hard to justify paying money for it when there is so much free information online regarding self improvement, including but not limited to youtoube videos, blogs, Forums, etc. Also, Im not sure how well it would translate because I dont live in the United States.

True. There is, if anything, too much information. To the point where you have to be intentional and careful with what information you take vs not. You should look up "mirror neurons". The concept of coaching, especially when it comes to physical coaching (walking alongside one another), not dialectical counseling/coaching is about allowing positive physical influences to alter your life in the long run.

B.- Im not familiar at all with mindset coaching.

It involves neuroscience. So it's more about rewiring your brain. Tangibly rewiring your brain. Again, think long term sustainable. Not your typical hype stuff or information you retain for a certain amount of time.

3.- How to keep a girl interested once you are married or in a LTR so she doesn´t leave you after 4+ years. Also, how to convince her to have a threesome with another girl.

Don't allow her to get comfortable.

About the threesome, I wouldn't recommend it with someone you know or worse in a committed relationship with. Threesomes, although not for everyone, are best with two random girls you meet at a bar or are barely familiar with.

4.- Its not much but I do small good deeds here and there. Give a lift to someone who doesnt own a car, feed stray dogs, doing small favors for my family.

Thanks for doing that. The smallest actions are sometimes the most consequential.

5.- I guess it would be a combinations of those.

It is much a symbiotic relationship. Again, as it involves the mirror neurons, the goal is walk alongside with a man you can look up to. And both are alongside one another. Much like it was in the good ol' days when you used to work on cars with your pop.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. See my responses above.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moderatos: Feel free to delete this post if not allowed or breaks any guidelines/rules.

First off, I thank you in advance for taking part in this survey/poll. I am looking to expand and tune in the vision of Modern Man Advice. With that, I need to hear and learn from different perspectives and do some field research on men's wellness/coaching. Most of you are familiar with my coaching, advice, mindset, and philosophy when it comes to masculinity and anything related to men's wellness. As some of you know I am a mindset coach and place great importance on how we, as men, think and relate to our communities.

With that said, I would like to know from my fellow SS members a few things (numbered below). Please reply to the questions below as well as the poll:

1. Have you ever been coached or mentored?
In the fitness realm, i have an olympic lifting coach. I considered Tony Robbins coaching years ago but never did it.

1.1 If so, what was that experience like and what did you value from that relationship?
I am doing some group classes that i like, but thats part of a longer story

1.2 If not, what makes you not want to be coached or mentored?
I am having serious relationship issues

2. How familiar are you with mindset coaching and can you share what you know about it?
I studied NLP but am not sure how your form of mindest coaching goes
3. What would you, personally, like to grow on and/or expand on?
Want to get better at handling lifes frustrations
4. How do you practively become a better man for yourself, your family, and your community?
I work in healthcare, volunteer at times and spend quality time with my daughter

5. How do you visualize a relationship with a mindset coach to be like (ie. symbiotic relationship, mirror effect, support system, an outlet, etc)?

Someone that could provide quality advice for specific situations i encounter

Again, thanks for your time, and feel free to add any other comments, concerns, or questions in your response. Or DM if you would like to keep it private.

Modern Man Advice

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a coach with red-pill approach to LTRs would actually be very interesting. Most of this site focuses on either picking up women or spinning plates. I think we can all agree that red pill tactics work wonders in the short term with women. But a large portion of us are in or have been in LTRs and would be interested in discourse of how to maintaining our red-pill identity through months or years in a LTR. Is maintaining strong, masculine frame possible with the younger generations of females? Or have they been so indoctrinated by our woke, feminist society that no matter how much you hit things out of the park in the dating phase and early relationship phase, she is bound to begin resenting you for those same qualities she was initially attracted to?

I wouldn't necessarily think I would ever want a "coach" for this per se. But would certainly be interested in discussing.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had a coach yet. Books, forums, videos, and social media influencers are what's popular around here, but they can't monitor one in-field nor catch the things one does unconsciously. It's unfortunate that so few people can identify reputable in-field instructors.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I think a coach with red-pill approach to LTRs would actually be very interesting. Most of this site focuses on either picking up women or spinning plates. I think we can all agree that red pill tactics work wonders in the short term with women. But a large portion of us are in or have been in LTRs and would be interested in discourse of how to maintaining our red-pill identity through months or years in a LTR. Is maintaining strong, masculine frame possible with the younger generations of females? Or have they been so indoctrinated by our woke, feminist society that no matter how much you hit things out of the park in the dating phase and early relationship phase, she is bound to begin resenting you for those same qualities she was initially attracted to?

I wouldn't necessarily think I would ever want a "coach" for this per se. But would certainly be interested in discussing.
100% this, I have yet to see any good content on maintaining frame in a LTR, it's always about just getting the girl and that's where the content ends.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I am curious to learn about your relationship issues, but just know that maintaining romantic relationships goes beyond the usual "game" mentality. Let's put it this way, maintaining LTR is only a consequence of your inner foundation and mind frame. Meaning, put your relationship aside, there are internal factors and "gears" in place that make your life either function smoothly or crank between gears.

Feel free to DM to discuss if you don't want to share personal stuff in public.

Modern Man Advice

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As I mentioned earlier to another member, LTR is only a small fraction of our lives as men. And it should be only a small fraction. We enter and agree to LTR for two reasons:

1) Build/establish our own tribe (aka family)
2) Procreate

Men should have a much deeper relationship with life. I agree that most "coaches" and members solely focus on getting the girl like @Zimbabwe mentioned in his post. The reality is that most men are unfulfilled because society has:

1) Ridiculed traditional masculinity
2) Bamboozled and feminized men by shoving as many vices (distractions) as possible down our throats.

A significant portion of maintaining an LTR is through an aligned and clear understanding of who you are as a man and an individual. Obviously, easier said than done. We have all been there, losing ourselves when we commit to a relationship. And that is where having a purpose is critical in leaving a fulfilling life and painting frame in an LTR.

I also agree that the word and concept of a "coach" is so diluted that I don't blame men for simply seeking information online. But we have to understand that is the way of men. We hold each other accountable. We have created fellowships, tribes, gangs, and brotherhoods and established rites of passage between boyhood and manhood for a reason, something we have lost in modern times. So having a "mentor" or someone to hold you accountable whom you respect and admire is key in making that transition and maintaining healthy masculine energy.

Modern Man Advice

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% this, I have yet to see any good content on maintaining frame in a LTR, it's always about just getting the girl and that's where the content ends.
I agree. And that is why I don't engage in every single post here in SS. 90% is always about women. Women are fun, and if you are fortunate enough a good woman can push you and challenge you but they are most times a distraction.

Men are simply way too distracted or what I call p***y whipped.

Like I told @Barrister, men's lives should be way deeper and broader than chasing women.

And that is what most "coaches" focus on because that is where the money is and what most men ask/care about. I am not a dating coach, far from it. I've always been fascinated by neuroscience and how we perceive reality and ourselves. Ultimately I seek to surround myself with men aligned with their purpose. That is where I see a sustainable change for masculinity and subsequently society.

Modern Man Advice

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had a coach yet. Books, forums, videos, and social media influencers are what's popular around here, but they can't monitor one in-field nor catch the things one does unconsciously. It's unfortunate that so few people can identify reputable in-field instructors.
I've never done coaching simply because it is expensive, there's no guarantee of quality, and the red pill type coach probably wouldn't be local to me and wouldn't be able to see stuff in-person.

Many years ago, I did talk with a coach and it was an unpleasant experience.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never done coaching simply because it is expensive, there's no guarantee of quality, and the red pill type coach probably wouldn't be local to me and wouldn't be able to see stuff in-person.

Many years ago, I did talk with a coach and it was an unpleasant experience.
It can be expensive, yes. And it can go many ways, like any relationship there is no guarantee of compatibility. I have turned people down for coaching simply cause it is not the right fit and I am not interested in the profit.

Try to find someone local that you can interact with in person, ideally in everyday situations, and someone passionate about the topic of masculinity and men's wellness.

Modern Man Advice