Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report: These just get easier and easier.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Day my fellow Dj's, AFC's, and those who are actively attempting to recover.

After work, I usually take the buses home... usually though I refrain from macking untill I get on the second bus, because there is simply too much risk of macking on a taboo girl (that is girls that go to school where I work).

Anyway, stepping on to the bus, there was a women that I typically don't see. She was wearing headphones when she got on, the bus was packed, and we were both forced to stand near the front. We were standing close to each other, and I noticed her removing her headphones, which I took as an invitation to approach, yet, I refrained, I had nothing to say....

A minute turned into five, and nothing could be found... I merely caught a few glances, finally... she sighed, and leaned against a pole... "Long day?" I said.

She apparently did not hear that, and I didn't care to repeat myself. so I continued looking forward down the bus route. I had attempted starting the conversation, so, the results no longer mattered to me. Then, she sat down at the free spot she had just been given, allowing me to look at her shirt... something I recognized.

"Is that from the Teddy Bear picnic?" I enquired.
"Yes, my work makes me wear clothes like this." She replied with a smile. (clearly, the sigh was to get me to notice her, or her thinking that I would not approach)

*** Time out ***
For all you newbies here, I need you to understand this : She gave me several topics of discussion, with or without realizing.

1. Did you volunteer for the picnic?
2. What kind of work do you do?
3. Where do you work?
4. Do you work with kids?
5. etc.

*** Time on ***

The conversation continued for the next few minutes, untill I saw that the next stop was mine.

"Hey, I'm getting off real soon, so, how about you give me your number and we can get in touch some other time."
"That would be great."

And she continued to write down the number, just in time for me to get off the bus.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Were the other people on bus watching you and giving you any types of looks?

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Job Pimp, don't worry about what others say, what amtters is that you initiated the convo and got the number.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BMW - I really didn't care if most of those people saw me... I did notice some other girl checking me out though. ;)
IMHO, Most people would have seen, and probably assumed that we were friends anyway.

tamales - At one point in my life, I was twelve... and i quit playing with teddy bears long before that. However, it takes more then 12 yr olds to organize such a venture, without the help of parents.

Now, quit trying to be an instigator, and find some worthwhile things to say...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Pimp,

I like that Tamales has the spunk to start some shiet up in this joint. Hey, it's not like she insulted your mother or something. I found it all quite funny. I appreciate a dry sense of humor - just like my beer or wine. :)

Anyhoo, that was a pretty solid pickup. Not ultra-smooth, but it was textbook, especially the closing sequence. Well executed, man. :)

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go pimp! Let us know how it goes from here.

I got to talking to a girl on the bus a couple of months ago -- I was just practicing thinking on my feet... or macking on my feet... Anyway I did really well. I'd say I would have got the number no problem but I wasn't all that interested in her -- she was ok looking, just not really what I go for. I'm really picky. It was definitely good practice!