Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: The most pathetic mall ever

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, I tell my parents I need to go to the bank to deposit some money. So I go to the bank (in a small local mall), deposit my money, and go out in the mall to sarge. I see a HB7 sitting down, I use the available seat opener. She was actually on break from working at one of the stores in the malls are a vacuum salesperson (I thought that was pretty funny). Fluff talk for 5 min, I ask for #, she has a borefriend, I don't think to use bf destroyer, and I walk away figuring they'll be plenty more. The problem was that, there weren't. There was not a single other HB in that entire mall except for an older looking one who was holding hands with a guy. So I go home. I'm hoping to go to a bigger mall tomorrow, where theres actually people under 60. And by the way, anybody in southeastern massachusetts or rhode island pm me, I'm in dire need of a wing and all my friends are chronic AFCs.

-GF

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant wait to get my confidence to go up to a HB like yall, ahh

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyfriend Destroyer pattern... read Speed Seduction by Ross Jeffries.. its basically an NLP pattern thjat suppposedly 'destroys' a boyfriend... i havent read that far yet, only seen mentions of iy

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh, i guess i would approach girls at the mall if i found them alone. most of the chicks come with their pack of friends, and it's kinda intimidating going after any of them with an audience.

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is all this HB, HB7, AFC crap I see everywhere on this board?? Anyone care to explain to an uneducated n00b??

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr_Pink
What is all this HB, HB7, AFC crap I see everywhere on this board?? Anyone care to explain to an uneducated n00b??
HB=Hot babe
HB7=Hot babe with a 7 out 10 looks.
AFC=Average Frustrated Chump