Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Success Story, This DJ stuff really does work.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok if any of you have been reading my posts recently, my luck with the ladies has been changing for the better recently since i started applying the DJ skills. Well last night was my friend's 22nd B-day so i was going to meet up with him and some of his friends. Well i knew there was going to be this girl there that I had met once before. She isnt that hot probably only a 6.5, but for some reason before i went over I was thinking in my head i am 100% sure i am going to hook up with her tonight. I didnt care about getting rejected i just wanted to have fun. I was completely confident about my situation.

Well i meet up with them and i start talking to the target girl. At first she is just showing moderate interest. Then i started using alot of kino which btw is probably the ultimate DJ tool in raising a girl's interest level. So i was continuing to use kino and i was being pretty C&F and she was laughing at my jokes and i could tell her interest level was definately raising.

Well all of us decide to go out and we all crammed into my friend's isuzu trooper. Well me and this girl got in the very back by ourselves. Coincidence? :D I dont think so. So the kino starts going pretty good and we start making out. She started saying how adorable I was and things like that. We got back to the apt and started making out some more. Her interest level became so high that she said I was the cutest guy in the whole world. This girl was like an AFC. It was funny because she was so much more interested than me. She lives about an hour and half away and she kept asking if i ever go to norman (she goes to OU) and i was like not really. Then she was saying how she will have to keep coming to Tulsa to see me. She asked if we could do this again ( i am thinking this is great all we did was make out but this girl's interest level is going crazy. :D So we continued to have our make out session until we fell asleep. It didnt go any farther becase i dont believe in sex before marriage. This girl isnt LTR material but I thought it was awesome that I decided I was going to get with her that night and applied the DJ tactics and it worked without me really even trying. :)

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. When a woman's Interest Level is higher than yours, you do EVERYTHING RIGHT.

For whatever reason (insecurity, fear) when you are with a hot lady, we sometimes don't act the same, and lose some confidence. "I realllly don't want to mess this up... she's HOT!"

So, the key is to REMEMBER that exact feeling you were getting with this 6.5 and try and keep that same feeling no matter what chick you are with.
It feels AWESOME to fire on all cylinders like that. I have been on dates where the chick says, "i could watch and listen to you for hours!" and on the first date she was mauling me. I was doing everything right.
Conversely, i've had dates with hot chicks where I imploded, and was a boring, low-confidence scared wussbag...

Oh, and this line of your story jumped out off my screen:

>>It didnt go any farther becase i dont believe in sex before marriage.

haha. I just wasn't expecting it.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya thats the problem it was so easy to be confident in front of her. I bet if it was like a 9.5 it is not likely things would have went as well. I just need to train myself to put all hot girls in lower categories. And yes i dont believe in sex before marriage. I had a thread on this called something like "Where are all the religious hotties?"