Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Study pickup and major fvckup

Reaction score
I've been dating two girls who I met casually, so I got lazy and haven't done any approaches for over two months, thinking two girls was enough. Now, I realized what an idiot I was when both of them became exclusive with another guy the same week.

So I'm back to square one. I've actually only done five cold pickups in my life, the rest of my girls I've met casually. I see this redhead in the library during study, she's about a 7. She's studying alone at a table. I think "I should approach" and my mind starts coming up with all these objections, at which point I remember the 3 second RULE (not the 3 second suggestion) and start walking over to her. Unbelievably, I wuss out once I see a table of girls being tutored behind her and just walk by her.

I stand in some bookshelfs and can't believe what I just did. I know I will never respect myself again unless I approach that girl, so I walked back up to her, regardless of the other girls.

Me: Is this seat taken
Her: No
Me:Good, I wanted to meet you ::sits down:: my name's Dan.
Her: I'm L
Me: So what are you studying?
[talk about school and teachers, some funny remarks]
Me: You must do good in school, you look really studious
Her: Well I'm better in English than in math and science blah blah blah
Me: I'm actually the same way! So are you a freshman(neg).
Her: No I'm a sophomore.
Me: That's cool. I actually have to get back to work so write your number down for me and I'll call you sometime.
(That came out naturally because asking for the number seemed like a formality because she appeared so interested)
Her: ::writes #::
Me: Alright I will see you later (should have said her name, but oh well

Now I was intimidated to approach this girl at first because she appeared so engrossed in her work, but she dropped it right when I approached and was friendly and receptive. I was surprised at how easy it was once I finally beat down that inner AFC which is still lurking deep within me and went up to her.

And also: the most important thing ever (well maybe second to oxygen is the 3 seconds rule. It's a RULE. Always do it, especially when you are rusty or just beginning.

Fvckup report to come, I have to go to track practive now.

Comments and constructive criticisms welcome!

Reaction score
Now for the bad news. Today I was walking down the hall with a girl who failed a kiss close on a date with me after a dance. She later told me it was because she was "feeling too much" and so I decided to give her another chance. However, before I could ask her out again she becomes exclusive with another guy. So I decide that she will be my first target for SS patterns because if I fvck up, I haven't really lost anything.

We are walking down the hall.

Her: So what'd you do yesterday?
Me: Track banquet, blah blah, and I also watched the discovery channel.
Her: ::Laughing:: Oh really?
Me: Yeah, I saw this show, where they were interviewing people who design roller coasters and attractions for amusement parks like magic mountain and universal.
[At this point I totally draw a blank and forget the entire pattern]
[I wing it]
They were talking about the things that make up the ideal attraction. They were like, when you see it, you feel so enthralled
Her: ::Laughs:: (She thinks I must be joking, I never say words like "enthralled")
Me: [totally gives up all attempts at NLP and goes straight out BS] and they were saying that the color of it is actually more important that the ride itself, blah blah blah
Her: Alright...

I just realized that a when you fvck up a pattern, you sound like the perfect AFC. You monopolize the conversation, and babble, and sweat.

Moral of the story: Make sure you know a pattern before you try it. And also don't do it in a noisy hallway after clowning around for an entire class.

Constructive Comments and criticisms welcome!

Mods: Please don't kill this by moving it to Unusual Techs. That forum is practically dead, and this post has more to do with HS pickups than with NLP, seeing as there was not even 1 embedded command used. Thanks

--GF

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, nobody loves ya Flash ;) hehe jk.

I'll reply when i get back and have enough time.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, thats a funny fvckup story :)

Dont use NLP if you cant get her isolated, and if you dont have enough time to actually use the state she would be in.

Its not like you could fvck her right there in the hallway anyway, so I dont even see why you would try a pattern right there. lol

One more thing, you should be able to pretty much make up patterns on the spot.

"color is more important"

*still rolling on the floor laughing* :)

Great Job on teh pick-up though ;)