Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report... Sh*t I've just been a f*cking gutless idiot

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck,

I can't believe what a gutless idiot I've been tonight. Went out with a friend of mine, she brought her flatmate (becky) along, got chatting to her and we got along well, then later because becky is single the 3 of us get talking about ideal partners type thing, becky says she just wants a man that is going to treat her right, that she gets on with, is 5-10 years older than her (ok I dont qualify there I found out I'm a month older than her) and isn't going to trreat her like sh*t. Basically I'm thinking well I've got on ok with you so far although I don't meet your older man requiremnents I think otherwise I'm at least worth a try and I'm thinking of asking for her number for suggesting a date or whatever (unfortunately theres been no obvious come on signals or anything really from her but I think its at least worth a try as we'd been getting on ok) trouble was because she was part of the group (only 3 of us) that I was out with I was worried of the situation if she knocked me back :mad: . I know if she'd just been some bird I'd got talking too I'd have had no hesitation in asking for the number as theres nothing to lose, but I felt worried about the atmosphere if becky knocked me back,

what a **** I've been, she mentioned a couple of times that she was just looking for a good man.. and I really had nothing to lose by at least asking her out.. f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck.. bollocks, I'm probably not going to see her again for ages... aaahhhrdggghhhh idiot...

Need to remember.. IF YOU DONT ASK YOU DONT GET

slaps self in head multiple times and tries to get some sleep..

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.. The best way would have been C&F. It would have minimized any rejection. For example, when she mentioned that she was just looking for a good guy to date, I might have said, "Well, I've been sitting here all this time. I'm just waiting for you to ask me out." ;) Well, you learned the lesson. You'll do better next time.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, doesn't seem really like a big deal to me. Why can't you ask your friend for her number and give her a ring a ding? Would that kill you? Hey, I had a good time out with you the other night, you wanna catch a drink next Tuesday or whatever...what else is there?

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off I'd like to apologise for the rambling incoherentness of my first post, as you can probably tell, I was pretty drunk and p*ssed off, I just needed to vent.

Originally posted by Umbra
LOL.. The best way would have been C&F. It would have minimized any rejection. For example, when she mentioned that she was just looking for a good guy to date, I might have said, "Well, I've been sitting here all this time. I'm just waiting for you to ask me out." ;) Well, you learned the lesson. You'll do better next time.
Yeah, after she started spouting off all the crap about what sort of bloke she wanted I almost said, "Well, I'm not sure if I meet all your criteria but I generally scrub up pretty well, how about we go for a drink sometime?" but I bottled it. I made the same mistake I often make which is convincing myself that they'll be a better opportunity sometime later in the evening, (there wasnt). Despite consistent evidence to the contrary I thought my friend might go on her own to the toilet leaving me alone with becky.

GIRLS ALWAYS GO TO THE TOILET IN GROUPS!

As for asking my friend for beckys number... well I dunno, its not exactly smooth plus it comes across as a little too keen I think, she'll be wondering why I didnt ask her that night and conclude that I'm an AFC. I'd rather at least have her know I've got her number if I call her, i.e. ask my friend to tell becky "tom wants your number, do you mind if I give it to him?"
Alternately I could just put it all behind me, try my luck with some other girls, and give her another try if I see her again.