Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report-kinda

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys thought i'd post a weird evening out that happened to me 2 weeks ago which i haven't thought about but from memory thought it was strange.

Ok picture this, end of exams, everyone wants to party, big uni party in a club to break up. I'm with a mate we turn up bit late and meet our so called closer uni group. Few beers, catch up with everyone after being in a hole for a month.

I can't stress this enough but all night i had flawless social proof. I knew so many girls + guys, so many girls were interested in me, chicks winking and going to the effort of coming up and chatting with me, even to the extent of complete randoms approaching me. (which is rare). even pretending they had already meet me.

I wasn't looking to pick up or anything i just wanted to chill after exams with good company, music etc.

During the night i was chattin wit a HB that i hadn't seen for a while. I can't really describe her other than she seems all silly and what's the word?- she was just a hot female with amazing t&a. Long time ago i had written off, not the girl for me she had a few bf's here and there, my mates thought she was too fake with a few issues, and well most of my women have had common sense etc.

Anyways she seemed more interested in me that night. Lot of kino and you know all that stupid talk some chics do to try and get u interested or whatever. I applied bit of kino back, listened a lil to her mumbo jumbo and left her here and there and went chatting to other people. What's more guys + girls had the nerve to come up and start proper conversations with me when i was alone chatting to this HB.

Well i don't know what made me do it but somewhere around 1am i was like heck i might just get with this chick- even though i thought i might lose some respect (which might be silly) but my mates have known me to go out wit decent chicks and this one is hot but **** for brains... but hey y not? So i picked a near perfect moment and went in for a pash. And the ***** pulled out. lol! I was thinkin WTF?

She's like "oh i get really nervous" (but not nervous that my hand is on the inside of her thigh and up near her pvzzy) i don't remember the lil crap we said but i was in this real dont' care state and wasn't pissed or upset or happy or whatever just neutral! Then i kinda left her again as other randoms came up to chat. But then wherever i went in the club she'd follow me around trying to get my attention applying kino blah blah. Only time she didn't do **** was on the dance floor- she just wasn't into the close grinding or dancing.

Heh, i don't know to weird. Some random girls would grind wit me and even try to make out wit me but HB would come up soon after and ask if i liked them? WTF? I know she isn't nervous about making out, after all she went away with some exbf ages back on a cruise and prolly ****ed all night every night. You can tell by the way she dressed and talked etc. So some poor ASD perhaps? I dun know i don't really care ! haha.

So much tagging was pissing me off a bit tho... like i'm chatting to some guy and she'd bud in and tell me some **** about her... wtf? maybe she just needs to be centre of attention? but she knows she can get plenty of attention from other guys. Finally i said something like "look, if you don't want to get personal with me that's ok, just say it straight i'm not going to cry".

I've really got no time for chics that aren't going to be real.

Anyhow, thought i'd share my night wit this chic ****tease or not and see if anyone had any thoughts.

cheers,
f.

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellzzzzz!! Waddap Dawg!!? Long time no speak! we've gotta catch up during the holidays! why dont u ever call me??
Anyway, sounds like an awesome night! As long as she's hot, my friend ;)

Just checkin... were u at the after exams party at metro? coz i was there and it rocked..! was with a chick that night and ended up nearly being with a 7.. but me, with a 7?? helllzzz naw!

Anyway, what r u doin Thursday...? I'm going to Frostbites for a chick's 20th and its gonna be good... tell me if u wanna join.. Cool?

Write back,

Cheers,
I.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YO bro,

Been goin out heaps n ****.. the usual... nothin too exciting... not looking for girls but finding plenty ! haha

yeah man, been goin to some big parties etc but not the metro 1.. i've recently come back to the boards to post some wild **** that i wouldn't even tell my mates! haha like that **** about the hidden phone number? wtf? beats me.

ill give u a buzz tomorrow sometime... perhaps around 6ish when i say good bye to my mid day chic and hi to my evening woman ! hahaha

ciao bro

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sounds like either ASD or she's messing with you. Or she's immature and looney...you said yourself she was acting "silly" around you.

Anyway, you did the right thing I guess...cutting her off and chatting up other girls. I dunno if I would've lost my cool, but I have no idea how much she was up in your face. Hotties chasing you, though, CAN be social proof as well. ;)