Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Difficulty with ASD in club

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my field report. As usual it is a little long, but I think it is well worth a read because it discusses DJing an intelligent self-respecting possible sunshine girl with an ASD. Most FRs I notice here involve easy girls. :) I learnt stacks and hopefully you will too.
------

For those of you who have been following my progress, you'd know that I've been having some bad luck with my DJing recently.

Chick with BF that flirts like crazy, HotAsian9 who rejects after kiss attempt, immature kid-like girl who has fallen for me, etc etc.

Last night my mate and I (who's getting more and more DJ each time :)) hit up our favourite club after a month hiatus.

It was a bit of a sausage factory unfortunately, and as the hours wore on it seemed unlikely we'd pick up.

But then at 1:30am, a slice of luck! My friend suggested we take a seat, and right when I was heading over a cute-looking girl with a nice body directly in front of us sat down first.

So immediately I sat down next to her and accused her of stealing our seats in funny way. "We saw them first." She responded well. On asking why she was alone she said she was dancing with her friend but got too hot. Lucky my friend was waiting around to c0ckblock when she got back.

So, I start gaming her, and right from the start I could tell she had an infectious, fun, outgoing personality (possibly sunshine girl). Not the typical nightclub hoe I've cold approached in the past. It was her first time there. This is the type of girl I like because they respond well to C+F.

So I laid it on thick and fast! Everything I could have teased her about I said. She was incredibly easy to pick on, it made my job easy. (Eg living in parents living room, deferred Uni for no reason). And she LOVED it! Everytime time I busted on her she'd show her huge smile and give me that look. As the time went on she began to hit me, including on the legs.

HB: "You're so mean :)"
Me: "And you LOVE it don't you!"
OR
Me: "Why do like mean guys so much?"

I kinoed more than I'd ever kinoed before. Our arms were touching so it made it easier, but I would have touched her arms/shoulder 10+ times, smelled her hair (she said she hates it when it smells like smoke) and touched her leg roughly 5 times.

I used a constructive pause (from Senor Fingers thread), where I sat with a ****y smirk and made HER awkward, feeling a need to resume the convo.

My favourite technique was push/pull (also from Senor Fingers thread), I'd never properly tried this before so I was keen to give it a go. Let me tell you now that push/pull is SOLID GOLD! Every DJ should make it a part of his repertoire.

I must have done it about 5 times - whenever she said something I didn't agree with. For example, on remembering names because my friend called her the wrong name:

HB: I'm pretty bad at remembering names
Me: Yeah , I bet you don't even remember MY name Alice!"
HB: *embarrassed* Ummm...ahhh...starts with A...Aidan?
Me: *shift my sitting position and face away from her, crossing my arms*
HB *puts two hands on my shoulders to pull me back around while giggling* Noooo Sorry! I have a bad memory blah blah

Each time I did this it worked better than the last time, considerable kino received.

I used my sexual jokes too - vagina chin, period joke and "head" joke (coin toss). She was sharp-witted enough to get the last one. I even used a one-line NLP pattern.

On a couple of occasions she said about me, "If you were boring I'd have left already."

When her friend came back, my friend moved in and he started gaming her. Many times they were looking at us smiling, saying things like, "I think your friend likes my friend" (I was told later).

But this is where it all started to go wrong. Even though it was obvious she liked me, she was a self-confessed "good-girl" (Ifound this out very early). She said. "My friend goes to these places to pick up guys, but I'm not like that." I of course teased her about implying her friend was "that kind of girl" but I was smart enough to foresee what would happen.

I also found out very early in the convo that she was going to Canada in 4 weeks for 7 months. And like I said before, she was quite intelligent. She KNEW that my approach was a pickup attempt, even though I confused her by being so c+f and difficult to read. She knew by the kino and body language that I was looking for a kiss close.

Most girls would just ride with their emotions and go with it, but she was stoic about appearing a good girl (her friend is right there). The ASD was too high.

Sure enough, my friend started making out with the friend, and another couple was making out nearby. All of a sudden there is a new dynamic to our chat. The implication is that we should do the same, and she knew it enough to mention it.

HB: "I'm probably boring you. You've spent all this time trying to pick me up..."
Me: "Pick me up? Nah, I think you're trying to seduce me!"

Still...5 minutes later

HB: I'm boring you aren't I....
Me: It's 2:30am, there's nothing better to do *****y grin* . Buying me a drink would be nice :)
HB: OK let's go to the bar
Me: Hahah, I'm just being mean
HB: No I really want to buy you a drink :)

Once we're sitting back down she mentions AGAIN out of the blue the fact that she is leaving the country in only 4 weeks. (******** for "I can't allow myself to get attached to anyone"). That as well as just recovering from a flu (She had a coughing fit later on the dancefloor).

HB: "Unless you want to catch the flu"
I didn't even ask for a kiss at that point she just said it.

If you read the HBAsian FR, you'd know I'm a bit gunshy about knowing when to go for the kiss. Sure, I could have just gone in at some point, but because it was hinted at so much it would have lacked all spontaniety.

We decided to go to the dance floor because she was cold. 5 minutes in she started coughing and left to regain composure, then she returned and stepped up on the podium with me. She was dancing really sexily, so I leaned toward her ear and said, "You're a much better dancer than a conversationalist." I got a girly hit for my efforts.

That does it I thought, she's just a confused little girl with an ASD but she really wants the c0ck! Pity though that it really was cold on the dancefloor, I felt it too and I didn't have exposed shoulders. I had planned to move in closer and go for it, but then she said she was too cold and wanted to go to the downstairs dancefloor (warmer down there)

Fvck! I knew this wasn't a snub but I didn't want to supplicate to her will again. My friend said that in my position he would have followed her but I thought that might be a bit AFC. Plus I was a little frustrated that it hadn't worked for me but my friend was scoring with the sluttier one (he said later she was easy and his game was poor).

I got off the podium and said, "I'm staying up here, but in case I don't see you again tonight, tell me your number." There was no resistance at all and we parted ways.

So there you have it. I spit some excellent game all over this chick and had her really liking me, but the ASD was too high. It's possible I was too confident and this made her more wary.

Combine her good girl image with limited time in the country, plus a recent illness made her tentative, and I wasn't about to turn all sleazy on her.

I should have realised sooner that not all girls like making out on the day they meet you, especially if they never go to clubs. Still it was very annoying upon leaving and my balls were complaining when I settled into bed, but I learnt a LOT!

I'm going to attempt a month-long fling, any opinions on how to go about this?
Thanks for reading, if you got down this far!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried to call today but her phone rang out :mad: There was no messagebank either. She wouldn't have known it was me because I never gave her my number

So I SMSd instead:
"Hi *name*, I'm that charming, handsome guy you gave your number to on tues. :) How have you been? Found anything to occupy all that free time on your hands?"

It took her an hour to reply: "Hi. You tried to call...Sorry my phone has no power so it cut out...Haven't done much, but going away this weekend. Should be fun! Hope yours is good too"

Dahhh this is not what I wanted. I HATE the phone game. i don't trust what women say on SMS

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations on learning from your experience, and more importantly being someone who actually gets out in the field.

Chicks go to clubs to hook up. Sometimes it's a concious process but a lot of time it's subconcious. It doesn't matter. That's why getting her number was not likely to be a winner here. She was there, you were there, you needed to close something that night.

As for all her "good girl" sh1t, that makes me wanna puke. Just nod your head and agree, then proceed to make your move undeterred. Chicks say this to test you (if you get put off you failed) and to absolve themselves of responsibility later.

That cr4p she talked about her friend picking up guys blah blah. She was testing your reaction. You need to make her feel at ease that there is nothing wrong with that. (Do you really think SHE thinks her friend is a SLUT? - of course not).

She knew your approach was a pickup attempt? Of course, you're a guy approaching a girl. What else was it gonna be. You can't pretend it's anything else, they won't buy it and you'll come off lacking confidence.

As for her wanting to appear to be a "good girl in front of her friend" and "ASD". A kiss in a nightclub is NOTHING. Being a good girl and ASD don't even figure.

You could have gone with her to the other dancefloor. But then, as you weren't seemingly going to go for a kiss, what would the point have been anyway?

You spent an hour talking to her at 1:30am, you should have tried to kiss her way earlier. Do you think she wasn't expecting you to? Of course she was - it's even clear from what she said in those quotes.

HB: "Unless you want to catch the flu"
I didn't even ask for a kiss at that point she just said it.
Does she need to tie the message to a brick and throw it at your head? KISS HER.

Still, good experience an always good to see a FR. :)

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you are right in a way, but still if you were there you would have understood a bit better.

On one occassion I looked right at into her eyes and she was still smilling back at me. I said something like, "that cute smile is always imprinted on your face," and looked back into her eyes. (Only compliment I gave the whole time apart from the dancing one).

She just smiled more and couldn't really handle the EC, looked away, and said, (still giggling), "You keep staring at me."

It was obvious that I had the "I'm going to kiss you" look and she didn't return it. All I was waiting for was the doe eyed, serious look and that would have been my cue. But she backed away.

Of course I recovered well by saying, "I'm the reigning world staring contest champion"

Basically, I never got the vibe, despite the kino. And if I did go for it I might have looked a little desperate, especially if it involved ignoring the flu line.

Eg: "I'm so desperate for a kiss I'm going to risk the flu"

And she has only recently turned 18 so I'd strongly doubt if she's had much nightclub experience.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duke007,

Nice work on using the constructive pause and the push/pull. A few of the more experienced DJs I chat with on instant messenger drive home the importance of push/pull to me. I'm just starting to implement it.

I believe her "good girl" proclamation was a way of absolving herself from any responsibility later on if anything happened. If she's a good girl and if you happen to sex her, then you must be a very very bad man :cool:. She was attempting to remain congruent with her self-image even though she expected that she was going to transgress it by kissing you.

I WOULD say that the "good girl" proclamation was ******** for saying "I'm not going to kiss you," but the fact that she bought you a drink and reciprocated kino contradicts that.

She went into a coughing fit on the dancefloor?! LMAO! Did she start a new dance craze? I'm with you, duke. If you had kissed her after she told you she had the flu, you would have come off as desparate. In all likelihood, the "flu" deal was a shyt test to see how desparate you were.

When she invited you down to the lower dancefloor, she may have been trying to isolate the both of you. It depends on whether or not there are any out-of-the-way cozy corners in the lower dancefloor.

Anyways, I enjoyed your FR. I really got a vicarious sense of being there. As JJ said, it's great that you are actually on the field (welcome to the 10%) and LEARNING from your first-hand experience.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Dman game playing!

This chick loves playing games, I've never been to so much effort to secure a date. I know I should be pissed off but the thrill of the chase is making me interested.

I called today after 5 days...she would have come back from the weekend trip. No answer.....again!

Alright it must be a snub, I have nothing to lose so I send this text:
"Not picking up again? I'll take that as a rude snub then :p"

2 hours later, convinced that I'll never see that smile again she writes:
"Not at all...I wasn't near my phone...Sorry!"

So I text back:
"haha just messin around! we should meet up for some coffee on thurs, and maybe a game of pool if you're not boring :)" (remember she kept saying that at the club)

She replies straight away:
"I'm not boring! But too bad for you, I'm busy thurs, really, not trying to blow you off!"

ARRgggh. If she really wanted to see me she'd blow off her original plans, or at least suggest another time. It must be a sh1t test.

I'm thinking that tomorrow I'll write:

"like playing hard to get huh? cute. I'm free on fri and sun, if not then you missed your chance..."

What do you guys think? What's wrong with this girl? Any other suggestions for a reply?

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is "wrong" with this girl! She´s a... a .... a girl :)
Not all girls will get interested in you, no matter how good work you do - so don´t think there´s something wrong with you or her.

In my opinion, some of you guys already started overanalyzing this. Women are mysterious and they are born to understand all this game better than men, but it doesn´t mean that EVERYTHING they say is a shýt test nor everything they say has a hidden meaning in it!

I think you did pretty good job, 007! The best way to learn is to go on the field, and reflect what´s happened, but not overanalyze it. Women can not be totally understood.. the Devil himself doesn´t understand them! So, all you guys.. just get on the field, like 007 has done!

By the way, 007, I think you did pretty good by not "nexting" her too quickly, but gave her more chances. However, you could have also got in to the lower dancefloor... what would you have had to lose?? Her? :D

Many of you guys are soooo afraid of being labelled as AFC that you paradoxally turn in to one of them! Who cares if she thinks you´re an AFC?? It´s her loss.. remember, if you don´t make any approach in the nightclub, it´s unlikely that you´ll ever make it with her, even though you have gotten her number. At least here, the girls who go in to nightclubs are just looking for fun, quick romance, and maybe ONS. In nightclubs - THERE ARE NO NICEGIRLS!

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Duke007,

Haven't seen you in ages bro, infact haven't been to these boards for a long time, but how have you been?

Just reading through some of your posts- i noticed you have well and truly bettered my post count! haha- its good to hear you are out there in the field! Infering from your thoughts and comments you seem to have really got your game on! I had exactly the same line of thinking you showed in quite a few posts.

Have you seen or heard from the other Melb DJ crew? We should attempt another night or day out, i'm keen to catch up- maybe a wed nite at the same place as last time, apparently they promote free snooker! Sure winner with NLAL and IRRE!

Anyhow good too see all is well,

Take it easy,
f.

Reaction score
I don't know wherey ou guys are coming from, but only slutty hios are down srangers throats at a club for al to see. This girl seems like a catch for the reason of not being like her slutty g/f. This is why duke002 wants her even more.

Duke, maybe she saw you as a hound womanizer and that is why she is trying to avoid you. You were over-dj'ing...why are you trying to kiss her when you just met her at a club - this looks desperate on your part and hurts your game. 'Good' girls don't like guys who push too hard and make too mch effort!!!

Remember if its her first time at a club and just turned 18, then you know she is not a club-ho!! So why did you pursue her as one??

Also, it is called ASD only if she is a slut - I didn't get where she was a slut?:confused:

You are using too many 'techniques' and not enough thinking!!!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL: Yeh I've since realised that because it looks like I have been snubbed. But, she assumed I was attempting to kiss her. I was never forward about making a move, except touching her leg which she had absolutely no resistance to.

Kinda sucks though when the girl says, "Not trying to snub you!" but it's a complete lie.

felony:
cheers mate! good to hear from you again.
as you said, the game is getting there but I'm still to take the next step.
How are you progressing?

About the others, Irresistible stopped showing up after he got a hot gf...lucky bastard :). Seen them on MSN a bit but as with you I'd really like to meet up again.

On Friday Spy Lounge has free champagne for the ladies and a special messaging system to communicate with others without actually walking up face-to-face. So good for us! The AFCs can message and we can be DJs
If you're good for next Friday, I'll see what i can organise

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi. You tried to call...Sorry my phone has no power so it cut out...Haven't done much, but going away this weekend. Should be fun! Hope yours is good too"

This should be the first clue that you have no chance of securing a date. I would just leave it, if she is REALLY interested she will message you!! Plenty more in the sea, although cant say I would waste such a long time on a girl at a club. I get the number, and if they seem like a good girl, I leave. If they seem like they want to have "fun", I stick around for a little longer. But I NEVER stay with them the entire night or even for longer than an hour!! Too many beautiful woman out there to get stuck with one for an entire night, especially when u can just ring her later in the week.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. I don't enjoy sticking around for that long, but it's difficult to leave when your mate is with the other one. And especially since it was late at night, there's not much else on offer.

My friend who made out with the sluttier one tried to call her and got snubbed even more harshly than me. These girls don't know what they're missing!