Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Dbl Date, her jealous old bf, and my flirtacious friend, oh my!

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tonight I went out to dinner with a girl from a nearby-school, her friend and my friend who introduced me to her. The night begins casual[you know, them strollin in only 30 minutes late], noyl to gave some MAJOR rough spots.
So here we go:
Anyone ever been on a date and ahd the girl run itno ehr ex boyfriend? And well eh happens to be a douchebag jealous-fvck?lol. He came over in the middle of dinner[after texting her back and forth for 10 minutes..kinda annoying] and yells in her ear about something[couldn't make it out]. Only to later findout after him and his boys ahd left, that he was pissy bacause she didn't smile at him. lol whatta girl. and then he mentioned how eh would beat my ass because I was there with her.
Lucky he'd left, I don't fight over girls..but maybe he woulda staretd shti and well..not fun.
So w.e The ngiht goes on. She was sitting across form me, so it came down to absolutely no real kino. She gave me my only bite of dessert off her spoon, made long eyeconatct[damn, i swear it we once went 10 seconds] and we ahd some flirtin going on, nothin spectacular.
Right before we leave, thsi girl at MY school I'm DJing walks up and tries to chill with us...not cool. She tried to flirt with me and I could tell my date was gettin pissed. Should I have flirted some back??
So once we leave, I coem outside after paying with the other guy and girl adn she son her phone. Guess who? her ex :) What a female. He caleld ehr to have a 15 mintue ***** session, didn't go to well in my favor. I didn't show that Ic ared much, thoguh I was pissed. I was gonna ask her to HC tonight..but **** that. Once she'd gotten off, we had summore light-flirting going on,but then we guys ahd to roll. I got a long hug[she demanded a good hug from me lol]..Then I left.
Did i do well? Did the ex-bf thing affect my chacnes at all, godo or bad? Did me being apathetic towards the situation give me an upper-hand?
Did the girl from my school attempting to flirt caus competition, or make me look like a player[shhh... our secret;) ]
lol thansk guys.

Flawless

Reaction score
Rough Date..LoL..Nah Just Kidding...Alright Lets See..

Well For One Thing Always Be On Time Or At Most 10 Minutes Late....

The Ex-BF Thing You Couldnt Really Control Thats Out Of Your Hands...Although If You Really Played It Off As It Didnt Bother You Then That Was A Good Move...But With That Whole Situation..You Really Cant Do Anything About Thats Between Her And Him....Just If You Ever Get Serious You Have To Tell Her That He Cant Be Doing That Kinda Stuff...As Far As Hurting Your Chance..Meh..It Might Have But I Dont Think So..

The Eye Contact Is A Very Good Thing..The Dessert Eating Is Good Too...The Long Hug Is Ok For A First Date..Maybe A Little Kiss Woulda Been Better But A Long Hug Is A Step Below It..

The Girl At Your School Might Have Hurt Your Chances A Little Bit..I Think That Stuff Like That Shouldnt Happen..When You On A Date You There With Her Not Some Other Girl..So That May Have Hurt You A Little Bit But The Long Hug At The End Is A Good Thing So It Probablly Didnt Bother Her Too Much Or She Would Have Said Something..

Overal...You Did Good..Handled The Ex-BF Thing Well I Think..I Would Say Keep Talking To That Girl At Your School But Dont Let Her Mess Up Your Chances With This Girl...I Would Just Talk To This Girl And See If You Two Go Out Again..And Try And Make It A More..Quiet Atmosphere Where There Wouldnt Be So Many Things That Could Go Wrong..!!..LoL..!!

Nice Job Kid..!

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks dood, you seem pretty knowledgable for 5 posts, good **** eh? :)

I think i played it off liek I didn't care. If anything, the only thing i think she heard em say woulda been "whata girl, he needs to move haha." When that phonecall came I didn't really respond, except I bet she knew I was kinda angry lol.

Yeah the girl from my schol: I didn't flirt with her but she tried to flirt with me[the girl I actually wen tout with is way hotter lol].

i woulda loved to have kissed ehr, but I had to go like 5 minutes after she got off the phone..and I was gonna ask ehr to my schoosl homecoming, but I felt that that woulda been a bad idea and mighta gotten me into a fight/jumped. So a kiss wouldn'ta been a great idea either I didn't think.

Tomorrow night i see her again...Her schools homecoming game. I believe we are chilling afterwards, so i can askehr then in private...but if not, oh well. I need a ****in date.

anyone else have any input?thanks again man.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
you seem pretty knowledgable for 5 posts, good **** eh? :)
he knows his **** but dont get him started, his ego is big enough already lol....(he's my buddy who i showed the site to the other day and his first words were "i gotta show these kids how its done etc.")

but im gonna agree with him all the way up to the part with the other girl flirting. that possibly could have helped more than hurt, cause chances are the girl you were dating at the moment got jelous. you can decide on your own what would have worked out best but personally i would have added a tid-bit of flirtin with her.

now as far as the jerk-off bf goes.......if he comes off being a tuff guy like that again jus stare at him and laugh..... and dont be trying to hide that you were pissed about him calling, you have every right to be pissed! you were with her and she was talkin to him. next time if he calls like that again or decides to be a protruding as$hole make a C&F comment. but dont play it off like its "ok" for her to do that, cause it sure as hell isnt...and last thing you want is her thinking it is.

aside all that i'd say it was a pretty successful first date. congrats and good luck with the next one.:p

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your retarded friend to lay off the shift key.

And Patrick, who gives a ****? What are you worrying about? It's done. Nothing you can change. Forget about it.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm worrying cause chances are I run intot hat exact same shiet with her ex tomorrow night lol. But i know what you're syaing, I cna't change a thing about that ngiht, so lets hope i did my best.
tomorrow nights goal: hc date and ATLEAST a goodnight kiss.lol. thanskg uys, peace.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to stop bloody contacting him, he doesnt need to know where u are

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No he showed up with his friends and we were just there.
He saw me with ehr again tonight lol.
I've got this one in the bag boys. She nipple-pinched me adn everything :p
peace. i need to stop overthinkin things.

Flawless

Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Tell your retarded friend to lay off the shift key.

^C0CKSUCKER

Ill Get OFF The Shift Key When You Get Off My Nuts B1TCH...

And Yes I Do Know Me **** And Dont Listen To Osiris My Ego Isnt That Big....
:rolleyes:

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here it goes:
Friday night was a great time. I got some good signs from her. Man I need ot do more kino..i need to get her away from others and have some alone time.
I also saw her homecoming date to her schoosl homecoming...he was a senior I believe...I'm 15 man.
My concern is that she fvcked around with him. I mean, I know he musta put some moves on her, any guy that wouldn't should be beaten..but I hope she didn't respond.
See my goalw as to ask ehr to homecoming that night, Friday, so 1) shed keep that in mind and not **** things up with me, and 2) I would look confident. Time the end of the game came and she finished cheerleading, I saw her talking to a few odler guys, and when i turned around again she was gone for the night.
So now I've been tryin to contact her and ask her[to late to wait till in person, its next saturday]. There was no pickup friday ngiht when i got home..no pickup this afternoon. I texted ehr and said "call me tonight when you get a chance"..no call yet.
**** i'm getting oneitis.

I guess my real question: When I get ehr on the phone[assuming I do] should I ask her about her abotu her homecoming, then ask her out to mine..and then try and setup a date sometime this week so we can get more comfortable alone??
Or should I just wait untilthe dance, Saturday night, to see her again?

Man, I did shrooms for the 1st time last night. My mind is a jumble of mind-****ed-ness..so unorganized thoguht process.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
next her, you let her think you were desperate for her. thats why she ditched you and is goin to homecoming with that other dude.... and yea they most likely did **** seeing he's a senior. and as far as that phone call goes.... dont even expect one..... the only chance of her callin is you doin shrooms again and hallucinating it:p

go find another chic and DJ her.... pay no attention to the one you were talkn to... in the unlikelyhood she tries to talk to you ignore her like she did to you....

oh one more thing, stick to chronic and LQ.....shrooms taste like ****...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah she went to HER schools homecoming with a senior, not mine.
edit:bump.

Last edited:

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
still though shes given you the cold shoulder..... my advice is start talkn to some other chic that will go to hc with you. any girl that disappears one you like that, dont return phone calls asap isnt worth your time.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno if its the cold shoulder, as she had planned on goin with him before i even emt her.
I'm think of forgettin her unless she calls me.
fvcking...dammit she was so amazing too.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw her talking to a few odler guys, and when i turned around again she was gone for the night.
thats the cold shoulder part....

you seem too attached to her.... nextn her will make you look better and dont worry about other girl, there are plenty of them out there.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was her football game and after she and her friends ahd finished cheerleading[and the game was finished] shes bound to run into people she knows before she gets to me. Her friend Rachel walked out befor ehr and when rachel came i walked with her, Megan[the girl i am tryin to get] was behind us somewhere.
Though that is kinda BS.
I guess there is nothin I can really do but wait for a call from her. otherwise, I've got my other ladies.

You see, its jsut hard to drop her in an instant- shes the only HB9.5 to ever bit the hook that is my game...and now I've got to wait for another to come along.

Man I regret not getting in as much kino that ngiht as I should have...My friend told me to watch out for her boyfriend, and he said she was really nervous because she didn't want me to get into a fight[the Guy my friend ended up fighting that night and her ex are good friends. She didn't want a scene].

**** man. I need a beer or a bowl. Or liek 12 beers and a few bowls. that'd be great.

Edit: maybe I shoulda aslo mentioned this earlier...Her friend from the football game si showing high signs of interest...and she just told me she "loves me like the sun" lol..u think that could be influencing the 1st girl?

edit 2: I think I've lost all the power here and its almost hopeless..and I've excepted that. how would you go about gainin the power back if my only way of communication is the phone and I overused that already almost.
**** i am overthinkin things,but learnin this now from my mistakes will def be useful in the future.

the final edit as this post dies: she called me.

Last edited:

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want this to get any further your gonna have to sample yourself to her..... in my opinion you are way to hung over her to even be talkn to her.

You see, its jsut hard to drop her in an instant- shes the only HB9.5 to ever bit the hook that is my game...and now I've got to wait for another to come along.
dont go sayn that... even thinkin it. you are forgetting one of the main points of DJin; she is the one who has to compete for you; you are better than she is.... if you continue this kinda attitude shes gonna find this (if she already hasnt) and next you! dont be so afraid to next a chic, it will only make you look better (girls want a guy who can turn down the prettiest).