Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Clubbing

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rice's Stats
Rejections: 0
Times girls said yes when asked to dance: 7
Makeouts while dancing: 4
Invitations to hotel room: 1
#'s: 3
Times I got my a** grabbed my HB's who I walked by: 2
Pawnoffs: 1
Times security told me to get a room: 2
Congratulatory Pats from AMOG's: 2
Wingmans Stats
Rejections: 0
Times girls said yes when asked to dance: 4
Makeouts when dancing:1
I usually don't get anywhere near these #'s and I was pretty pissed off about some sh*t for the whole day but I knew in order to get over oneitis I had gotten I needed to get out...Got chatted up by some girls in line socialized with them then chilled saw some peeps from HS and went over to the bar- chatted up this 27Hb7 HR chick danced with her made out with her got #....I kinda based my approach the rest of the night on what I did with her. Basically buzzwords from this site kept popping into my head...Confident Persistence so I engaged the girls and if they were unable to dance then I went back knowing they wanted me and that they'd dance...so jedi mind tricks as well...as far as how I got to make out with the girls..(I have never made out with a breezie on the dance floor before) I would whisper stuff in their ears ,"accidently brush my lips on their earlobes...no response then move forward and just be bold and when there is a couple of seconds of EC move in for the kiss....then after I got done making out with this HB8 on the dancefloor we went back to a corner and made out there-- ...but I didnt need her attention and was about to venture off to find some other HB's she f*cking pulls me back right in front of these other girls...(guessby me showing I could leave anytime she started wanting me more and told me all this nasty stuff she wanted me to do to her)..so I got massive social proof from this..it just escalated from there I mean once the girls see that a chick digs you they'll be intrigued and it just snowballs from there..I learned alot yesterday- oh yes and ya girls scheme, a couple tried to get me to pay for their shots after they had gotten them..I was like "HB, I got $5 here and its going to toward my beer, I aint paying for ****!" without sosuave and all the DJ's here and their golden advice I would never have gotten to have a night like last night.........

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a great night congrats.

No offense, but why does this belong in The Mature Man? 22 < 25

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause the main board has gone to ****.

Anyways, good job man. Whatever you want is in your head, you just have to access it ;)

DJ naruto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing!

I went dancing over the weeking myself and only managed to dance with girls (doing some crazy grinding.) Still, dancing is just dancing, and I need to focus more on rapport than dancing, I guess... If you have any pointers on how to do this that would be great... But fvking great job man. Keep it up.

Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Cause the main board has gone to ****.

So. It still doesn't belong over here. Why would us mature playa's care about a kids field report? We wanna see other mature players reports not a 22 year olds.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
So. It still doesn't belong over here. Why would us mature playa's care about a kids field report? We wanna see other mature players reports not a 22 year olds.
Well, if he lied and put 25 in his profile, we wouldn't be having this argument. For all I know you could be 22 yourself.

It's all relative.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
eh, wrong forum yes, but i ain't sweatin it. good going man, i gotta agree with you -- a lot of stuff on this forum & the bible resonates throughout your mind and helps. Much of my social improvement over the past few months can be attributed to THIS site.

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just called this HB9girl and she didnt answer her phone (wow, game playing) so I looked through the phonebook section of my celly....hmm the club girls from last weekend...the only 2 I wanna call at all are the HR chick who I made out with (but saw dancing with some other guy later although not like she was dancing with me) and the horny HB8 who lives just across the border in a neighboring state...shes the one who was all up on me...she asked for my number (after I asked for hers and then proceeded to make out with her for 20 minutes)...said shed call me next time she got back in town to hook up the "dirty dirty" wasn't gonna call her but now I'm thinking of whether I should? It's been 2 days so its not like its too soon to call or too late.....theres about a 30% chance that if she came back in a couple of weeks I'd go and tag that since I am busy with some other girls to but I just wanna cultivate this so I can have her as social proof at the club plus occasional action...the thing is it was all lust we basically talked through EC, grinding, and body language---any ideas for what to do the call? for either of the girls?

Rob

Don Juan
Reaction score
First up. Congrats. Those numbers are nothing to be ashamed of. You must have felt like the king of club. Once you get that snowball rolling downhill there's no stopping you eh?

Anyway. I wouldn't call the horny HB8. She asked for YOUR number remember? and she promised you the 'dirty dirty.' This is where you wait it out man. She could've been really drunk, on the rebound, or just a strait up cacktease... you never know but the balls in her court and this is your chance to test her. If she calls, then she's for real; full speed ahead! For now, work on the since "other girls" you're "busy with."

When HB8 comes back into town, that's your chance to use her as social proof: get the 'dirty dirty' first, then go clubbing... and drive her INSANE by dancing with every other girl in the club! HEY! IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE AN ITEM DARLING! That should peak her interest.

Try it.

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rob that sounds great..I will wait for that girls call and meanwhile next weekend I'll try go back to the club and make my goal to duplicate this last weekends results... the HB9 I'm dating but not "with" is doing that hot and cold thing one day she loves me next day no return on my call... thats nice, like I don't see what she's doing.. ...The club opened my eyes to me not really needing HB9 at all- I feel basically (no experience here but seems like a good analogy) like a rookie in the NBA who went over 20 points in a game for the first time by scoring 50...just need to keep learning though from people like y'all that posted on my thread.....

dj naruto
in terms of rapport- I believe that if you can achieve it by talking to her before the dancing starts then she'll have more of a mental connection to you and things just might move forward quicker.- introduce yourself after getting some EC from the girl or even if you don't- you can tell when she looks into your eyes if there is that spark there...then learn a few basic things about the girl, do some C+F once done you can take her to the dancefloor with ease....while dancing do the EC, not too physical but still alpha and then the lips on her ear test you'll be golden....I see some guys who just go up and start humping a girls leg from the back - I guess some guys can make their club living on that but I can't- anyone else got tips for naruto?

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm HB9 just called- 22 hours after I called her.........hmm, thats nice- way to act 24!! I just pulled a her and didnt answer the phone.... anyways - was thinking about clubbing again- At work I have a percentage chart that shows the sales ratios we should have (its quite optimistic of course) and I thought that I could translate it into some optimistic clubbing ratios. I have no idea what the true "average" ratio is and that it varies big time by each DJ. Im sure there are some that would be 10/9/8/3 but that sure as hell isn't me...

10 approaches= 7 dances

7 dances= 3 M/O sessions on dance floor

3 M/O'sessions= 1 ONS or at least 3rd base

so the almost perfect night at a club would be
10/7/3/1
thats IMO
what do you guys think?:confused:

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are some very impressive numbers you got there. But you have to keep in mind many of those girls are regular clubbers. They're caught up in the moment dancing to the loud music. It almost feels like your away from reality when your at clubs. So getting a make-out session is A LOT easier. The setting is perfect, the lights are dim, and chances are she's a little wasted. What you think might have been some damn good dj'ing was mostly this:

1) You had the balls to go up to the girls.....WHich is a plus in my book

2) You're a damn good dancer. You can't really talk to them that much w/ the loud music, so your only way of impressing them is dancing..

3) You're good looking, and can tease them.

Now my friend, if you are lucky enough to have given off a lasting impression of yourself to her in those circustamces, you might be getting some calls answered by hb's. Now here's where the djing comes in! You didnt really need it at the club....But now ya do.....Good luck bro

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi all- another weekend approaches....goin clubbing tomorrow night- same place of course - I wanna take the HB9 Im dating to the club to dance on Saturday cause I'm sick of doing low key crap with her- there gonna be AMOG's all over so it'll be a test and at the same time a welcome reprieve from that romance ****- get some animal lust in there. I'm gonna try to put up big numbers for friday - #'s , not sure about making out , but the point will be to hone my dance skills and social proof.......good plan for a date?
i've taken her once before to club and it went ok.........my dancing then was........trash- had just started clubbing back then in October so I was a rookie- now I'm hoping this will get my foot further in that door...anyone who's taken the #1 girl in their stable clubbing- was it good or bad? share your experience
peace
Rice

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MRomeo99
Sounds like you had a great night congrats.

No offense, but why does this belong in The Mature Man? 22 < 25

I just just thinking about saying that.